Why should I be punished twice?

We have been trying to get through false emperor for the last three nights.We have probably wiped a total of 40 time over the last three nights.This being said we still have not completed false emperor in the last three nights and we have spent around 500k in repairs an stims per character.

This as well as haveing mixed the group up and stacked the group.Nothing works.Bug reports have been filled out in abundance.When we ask around we all get told the same thing you have to do this then that an so on an so on.

Understand we have completed this as a guild in the past but as of the last three days it a no go.

SO we cant get passed the content and the credits we have had to pay to go through this is freakn stupid.JUST FREAKN STUPID.

Enough of the credit sinks.

The credit sinks are ruining my experience in this game,because I have to grind out credits to pay for deaths repairs and stims that are lost at death .

If Bio Ware were freakn smart they would put in diminishing returns on deaths,this way you don't get people in a grind for credits when all people really want to do is enjoy your game.

Wake Up BIO Ware.

So you can't finish false emperor and thats Biowares fault?

Where exactly are you having issues? I know the first time you fight through that flashpoint it can be a bit harsh in places, but theirs nothing game breaking in it.

It even gives you a massive hint on what to do before you start the final fight (if you pay attention to your surroundings and don't just gung-ho in).

This is the kind of complain i expect to see about operations, not 4 man flashpoints :rak_02:

this is reason why companies nerf content. the OP is in the majority and most cannot understand game mechanics or complain at the slightest hill they have to climb. for anyone wondering why crap gets nerf the OP has shown you the light.

Why to hate it forever? Players have spoken and this game is no good. I suggest you try Elder Scroll Online in 2013.

Funny, Elder scrolls online is such a joke and a lolcopy of failwars 2. Dont expect it to be good.

What gets most people the first time around is, (assuming they even realize they need to knock the endboss off the ledge):

you need 2 knockbacks to happen roughly at the same time but EXACTLY WHEN the boss is performing his channeled Force Lightning while on low health. Around 14% health let whoever has aggro pull the boss towards the ledge. Preferably on one side where there is a pillar close to the ledge. The person who has aggro should stand back to the pillar to avoid getting knocked back over the ledge. As soon as the boss starts channeling Force Lightning, 2 knockbacks with no more than a few seconds time difference - bam! done.

You can use any knockback. The grenades are just there so characters that don't have a knockback ability can participate just the same.

The OP is so much fail, I mean, really? You do realize that even HM FP-wise, Fallen Emperor is like the 2nd-3rd EASIEST Hard Mode?

Probably just a troll though :(

From a healer and a tank PoV, this HM has some of the toughest trash pulls in the game, they are usually more heal intensive then any of the boss fights in any of the HMs... so i dont view it as the 2nd or 3rd easiest... unless you talking about the bosses themselves and ignoring the large amount of trash.