This game is FAR from perfect or even great (Video)

Xiroas

I disagree with you on several points

Void from start to finish is nearly 20 minutes. Sorry but i don't feel like an hour long void star match. This seems like more of a matter of personal opinion rather than an unbiased comment. I hardly see this as a problem with the game.

"i think pvp gear and stats are stupid" Your playing the wrong game. In regards to 2 people in battle master taking on a full OPS group i call shenanigans. With the 30% heal debuff even more so.

"operative healers can sit there and heal all day"

As a 64 scoundrel i can honestly say i can't mash UWM all day. Two casts and I am regenerating at 50% of the normal rate. after 4 casts I'm a sitting duck.

"snipers do a ridiculous from far away but of course they got a nerf" Snipers didn't get nerfed, operatives did.

"the amount of damage sorcs and assassins put out is ridiculous but of course with the assassin your more squishy and so on".

Last time i checked the sorc was the squishy one.

I have no idea where you're going with all the 2d/3d fighting game comparisons. If you're trying to say that WOW and SWTOR are in the same genre but different... yeah i think most people know that by the time they hit the title screen.

"i don't listen to IGN because they don't know what the #@#@ there talking about"

Your main complaints are about

Operative healing is OP

Too much CC (HINT RESOLVE BAR)

Sorc/Sin dpes is OP

PVP gear is OP

You picked the wrong piece of gear

Your friend is having lag issues.

Literally the entire video is you ranting about class balance and Comparing SWTOR to WOW and Tekken.

The fact that they even sold you a webcam is mind boggling.