Join the LFG channel by typing: /create LFG

Hello,

I propose we make a server wide LFG channel for flashpoints. This can be done by everyone joining the same private channel:

If the channel doesn't exist use: /create LFG

If the channel exists: /cjoin LFG

To leave the channel: /cleave LFG

If you agree with this, please join the channel and spread the word.

When the channel becomes to crowded we can split into flashpoint specific channels, for now I say let's all join LFG.

Cheers and see you in the LFG channel.

Are the only people having trouble finding a group those that levelled super fast or those that rolled the obvious ten-to-a-penny dps class? I don't have trouble finding groups. Remember groups are 4 man now so thats 1 less dps per group than i'm sure most people are used to(at least). !You guys really could/should have seen this coming! :) ..jk Edited by Flossysock

I think its just sad that players have to make their own LFG chanell.

Was it really that hard to implement by default ?

In a lot of other games, if you flagged as LFG you would automatically get added to an LFG channel.

So yes, it's a bit sad that we have to do it ourselves.

(I forsee a lot of spamming in /1 about joining the "LFG" channel before it really takes off.)

Are the only people having trouble finding a group those that levelled super fast or those that rolled the obvious ten-to-a-penny dps class? I don't have trouble finding groups. Remember groups are 4 man now so thats 1 less dps per group than i'm sure most people are used to(at least). !You guys really could/should have seen this coming! :) ..jk

No it has to do with if you want to do flashpoints a lot. You know how pvpers are doing their warzones to level with a bit of solo questing and such on the side.

Some people want to level mostly grouped up doing dungeons, but instead they end up sitting around waiting all day on the fleet station. Now and then you get the group together, then you break up afterwards and its back to sitting on the station again.

Also the best group setup for the normal modes is 2 dps and 2 healers(more like one dps that can off heal) from what ive seen so far. The fights are all about avoiding the fire and usually hit like my grandma if you do so.

Heck a large amount of bosses have aggro switching mechanics anyway.

This is such a horrible pain that SWTOR has no real LFG tool. I can almost understand the reasoning not to have cross server pick up groups.

But the whole - leave a comment in the who social was a still born in beta. I play on server where I have to queue to get in because it's filled with players and yet I wait 2 hours to find an instance group.

This made worse by the fact that the instances aren't on the world where all the characters of that level are questing, so you can't even post in general chat that you LFG - and you CAN'T see those people to invite them etc.

There are like 3 other player when I go to the fleet that are LFG. So I just sit around wanting for someone. This blew in early wow - it still blows now.

I don't think most players even know where to go for these flashpoints. Or likely they come like me wait around for a few hours and then say screw it and go elsewhere.

• 2 months later...
Hello,

I propose we make a server wide LFG channel for flashpoints. This can be done by everyone joining the same private channel:

If the channel doesn't exist use: /create LFG

If the channel exists: /cjoin LFG

To leave the channel: /cleave LFG

If you agree with this, please join the channel and spread the word.

When the channel becomes to crowded we can split into flashpoint specific channels, for now I say let's all join LFG.

Cheers and see you in the LFG channel.

How about you actualy use the tool built into the game and flag yourself LFG, then when you want to find someone on another plant you type in the search box LFG!

How about you actualy use the tool built into the game and flag yourself LFG, then when you want to find someone on another plant you type in the search box LFG!

That sounds alot dumber then just making a lfg channel... especially when nobody uses that ****. i use to stick myself in it everday and never got a grp until made one and posted LFM.