Ability delays back after patch today?

Vikassi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no problems here, everything works perfectly, this is on a Powertech and Sorcerer.

I bet it's all just a placebo effect you guys are experiencing... sort of like "Onyxia deep breaths more this patch!"

Of course I expect people to deny that without any proof to back it up.

Edited by iResist

played a fair bit of wz's and haven't notice any extra delay then usual. Except my mortar volley only worked if i activated it a second time which is odd (placing the aoe thingy on the ground didn't start the cast nor did it use the cd but it did proc gcd) because this never happened to me before.

Ability delay was never really "fixed" to begin with.

People have been saying that for a month now.

You can play a trooper and see first hand.

Late to the party you are.

Edited by Tiaa

It was never gone for me, just a bit less.

I haven't been logged in today but I canceled the sub and didn't continue the 2nd month due to this. Since I red in a patch note recently that it was fixed i resubbed... I canceled again immediately when I discovered that they had lied. If it's even worse now they really screwed the pooch.

Tried one wz and was frustrated...not by delay but by piss poor targetting. Tab target dorsnt work, and clicking on the person wouldnt work, either. This, imo is far worse than delays...delays mean eventually the ability will go off...standing there with my thumb up my *** watching that one guy spam his lightning and not being able to target him at all is just pure fail.

Next weeks patch better fix this.

In case any of you are wondering if you´re mad because something might have changed, you´re not.

Something really got messed up once again...

I even kept holding my mouse and tried cleaning around the buttons cause some abilities weren´t firing properly (even to a point Î thought I had some button not working correctly).

This has something to do with GCD , I think, since I didn´t have much time to test it, but defo there is something wrong with abilities again.