Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor: Building a Power Base

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Inquisitor: Building a Power Base

SithKoriandr
11.06.2016 , 12:15 AM | #11
We stopped checking in, they likely gave up on us, if not taken over by another Sith or taken out completely.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

BenKatarn
11.08.2016 , 09:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Okay, have to ask. Raise of hand for all those who love to kill The Veil
Why kill them, when you can just use the Force to dominate their minds into following you?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

SithKoriandr
11.08.2016 , 05:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Why kill them, when you can just use the Force to dominate their minds into following you?
Because they messed with my people
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Dementedwitterer
11.11.2016 , 07:34 AM | #14
I love killing those guys. And frankly i'm not going to waste my time mind whammying them when their deaths will serve as a pointed lesson to anyone who thinks it's acceptable to interfere with my Cult and their operations. I do agree that it's a shame we can't do more with the cult though.
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum

I have a referral link. If you want to click it, that'd be cool. If not then that's cool too. http://swtor.com/r/288BZx