Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor: Building a Power Base

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Inquisitor: Building a Power Base

SithKoriandr
11.04.2016 , 12:25 PM | #1
Okay, have to ask. Raise of hand for all those who love to kill The Veil
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SerraShar
11.04.2016 , 12:40 PM | #2
who?
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

SithKoriandr
11.04.2016 , 02:23 PM | #3
The ones who take the CN-12 from your cult, that you need to build the super weapon.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

DAWUSS
11.04.2016 , 02:46 PM | #4
It has been so long since I've done that quest (or the entire storyline for that matter)...

SerraShar
11.04.2016 , 04:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
The ones who take the CN-12 from your cult, that you need to build the super weapon.
Hum....

You mean those 3 guys who talk weird and give you a deal ? Unless that was for another class lol

Yeah It has been so long , I can barely recall it in details .

I think my Sith Inquisitor..either brainwashed them..or killed them .

I just wish that for the cult it self , you could kill everyone . LS you hand it over to those 2 idiots , and DS you hand it back to that fat idiots.........not much of a choice .
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

SithKoriandr
11.04.2016 , 04:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
Hum....

You mean those 3 guys who talk weird and give you a deal ? Unless that was for another class lol

Yeah It has been so long , I can barely recall it in details .

I think my Sith Inquisitor..either brainwashed them..or killed them .

I just wish that for the cult it self , you could kill everyone . LS you hand it over to those 2 idiots , and DS you hand it back to that fat idiots.........not much of a choice .
Just happens to be one of my favorite cut scenes, so I remember it well.

I do wish I could have an awesome criminal empire instead of a cult though

SerraShar
11.04.2016 , 04:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Just happens to be one of my favorite cut scenes, so I remember it well.

I do wish I could have an awesome criminal empire instead of a cult though
Yeah ,would have been nice .

Well there is Zaakul...Scorpio better not leave Butt Imprint cose that chair is Mine!
Balance in All Things

stoopicus
11.04.2016 , 05:26 PM | #8
LS Inq should totally get the chance to eliminate their cult. DS Inq should totally get the chance to better exploit the cult.

DAWUSS
11.04.2016 , 10:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by stoopicus View Post
LS Inq should totally get the chance to eliminate their cult. DS Inq should totally get the chance to better exploit the cult.
Chances are, Arcann made the former happen.

_Kezza_
11.05.2016 , 11:15 PM | #10
I enjoyed killing the Veil and yes my inquisitor is semi light side.

What do you all think happened to our power base? They just vanished