Really???

Jocken

I returned a few weeks ago to the game after a long pause.

and I am playing through the chapters and I got to say this...

Zakuul or whatever it is, whoever created the area and had the ingenious idea of running back and forth through the area like some bad jo-jo, quest there, kill lots of knights, quest back to the dockingyard, again even in spite you just was there, lots of mobs, and back and forth SAME area over and over and over again.

someone with a brain get a hold of the idea structure over at whoever is creating these quest lines cause repetition is the death of subscription and I enjoy the game so much I subscribe but if I have to go back and forth to the dockyard one more time, then some game creator will have a cursed blister growing out of their arse.

I don't have an issue with the mobs, but going back and forth I do have a problem with. The mobs are just there to add atmosphere to the storytelling, and without them you'd have nothing but cut scenes in your kotfe experience. Leveling is what needs to be fixed. If we are required to go through the mobs, fine, but make them drop lots of creds or something we can sell for lots of creds.

I returned a few weeks ago to the game after a long pause.

and I am playing through the chapters and I got to say this...

Zakuul or whatever it is, whoever created the area and had the ingenious idea of running back and forth through the area like some bad jo-jo, quest there, kill lots of knights, quest back to the dockingyard, again even in spite you just was there, lots of mobs, and back and forth SAME area over and over and over again.

someone with a brain get a hold of the idea structure over at whoever is creating these quest lines cause repetition is the death of subscription and I enjoy the game so much I subscribe but if I have to go back and forth to the dockyard one more time, then some game creator will have a cursed blister growing out of their arse.

I quick travel to shuttle landing. Run through it. When ready the quest pops up with quick travel to gravestone in mission log. So I used that. Originally it didn't have that feature. I find Kaliyos quest more...bleh lol