A list of miscellaneous changes I would make to this game

ChaChaLoco

1. I'd make it so you can queue for Veteran Esseles/Black Talon in the group finder even if you are over level 16 or whatever.

2. I'd restore as many removed quests as possible (e.g. bonus series breadcrumb quests, any heroics - though if they are planetary heroics i'd make them duos that can be completed solo with a companion).

3. I'd make all flashpoints and operations 100% soloable with a story mode.

4. I'd add a 'reset quest' button to the rewards screen that pops up (the screen where you choose the quest reward, get given your influence/LSP/DSP).

5. I'd put in an option for players to NOT commit to either the light or dark side (which would hopefully remove the random LSP/DSP given for quests that didn't involve any LS/DS decisions).

6. I'd add an option to restore the dialogue wheel fade-in to how it used to be (so that it doesn't fade-in but just appears instantly like it used to).

7. I'd make some quality of life changes for F2P/preferred players, such as the following being automatically unlocked: all 3 crew skills; unify colours; being able to queue up as many crafting things as you like; being able to wear whatever gear you like; companion appearance customisation; being able to unlock more cargo bays and inventory slots with credits without having to be a subscriber.

8. I'd take steps to improve the warzone queue times, e.g. everyone under level-cap gets scaled up to level-cap and thrown into the same general warzone queue as everyone at level cap (for unranked WZ).

9. The option to hand in heroics manually again, rather than have them auto-complete (so that I can listen to the quest dialogue).

10. An option to change the dialogue wheel from using 'prompts' to writing out the full line that your character is going to say (obviously necessitating a change from a dialogue wheel into a dialogue box more like KotOR1/2 and KOTFE/KOTET).

11. Make a legacy-wide crafting bag with unlimited capacity (like what ESO has) and all crafting materials you have on any of your toons go into the bag and are accessible by all your toons.

12. All Codex entries 100% fixed, working and attainable in-game.

13. An in-game method for keeping track of quests on a planet your character can complete, but has not yet completed or is not yet eligible to acquire (so you know if you missed any quests before moving on to the next planet).

14. I'd make it so subscribers can always copy their collections onto any character without having to pay to unlock a collection item for all characters.

Edited by ChaChaLoco