Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Naked companions in stronghold

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Naked companions in stronghold

Goreshaga
07.01.2018 , 04:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
And you're complaining about that????

I guess if you are recruiting dudes, than yeah, that's some crap we don't need to see, but, do guys really recruit dude companions unless they are ....ya know.... tinker-bell-y?

Edit: and I just responded to a necroed post not even realizing it at first heh
What wrong with some hot dudes standing nearly naked in a stronghold ? Well unless it's Skadge, there it becomes quite a nightmare.

The other day i was visiting my friend's SH and there was Torian in his undewear, that was quite nice, Senya wearing the uper part of her armor with no pants on was a bit weird though, and Skadge was totally creepy

WayOfTheWarriorx
07.01.2018 , 04:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
What wrong with some hot dudes standing nearly naked in a stronghold ? Well unless it's Skadge, there it becomes quite a nightmare.

The other day i was visiting my friend's SH and there was Torian in his undewear, that was quite nice, Senya wearing the uper part of her armor with no pants on was a bit weird though, and Skadge was totally creepy
Well, if you ask me, 'hot dudes' are a nightmare. I wouldn't have minded seeing if Senya's rug matched the curtains though

Goreshaga
07.01.2018 , 05:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Well, if you ask me, 'hot dudes' are a nightmare. I wouldn't have minded seeing if Senya's rug matched the curtains though
Lol
Well different taste, i'm more into nicely build men than women even the beautiful ones

jeronimocollares
07.01.2018 , 09:28 AM | #14
My God, call the Holy Inquisition ...

JennyFlynn
07.01.2018 , 03:50 PM | #15
My Scourge is forever-in-boxers, which suits me just fine to be honest and I only wish he wasn't a hologram. Any time I visit my friend's Stronghold, all her Therons are naked and one of her Quinns as well. I'm quite okay with that too.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Ld-Siris
07.01.2018 , 03:56 PM | #16
I feel like all of you are running harems in your strongholds.

Sarova
07.01.2018 , 03:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by drug_cartel View Post
I wish they'd just do away with the hologram stuff. If I throw Quinn in prison, then I want to be able to put him in a Prisoner Suit from the Belsavis Social vendor and then slap him inside a Bounty Holding Cell in my base.

Locking a hologram in prison makes me either look like I'm incredibly studid, or Vaylin quality psychotic.
Hologram or not at least you let him live! There's still a chance for him so long as Pierce is not his probation officer
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

AlrikFassbauer
07.02.2018 , 04:30 AM | #18
I've seen naked companions from other players during the last few weeks in my Nar Shadaa stronghold ... seems as if this bug somehow made it back.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

kodrac
07.02.2018 , 08:22 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
Huh, guess that explains why all my companions look like Spider Man.
You play in your Spider Man Underoos too?
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
I’d find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.

CherylAJackson
07.13.2019 , 07:31 PM | #20
It's baaaaack!
My referral link: wwww.swtor.com/r/3fyNcs