Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR home page

TrixxieTriss
07.11.2019 , 12:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
OH ! OK .. Just making sure I didn't need to go through new system.. Which BTW... has been a blast to run. With the new design HD... up and running in a few seconds instead of a few minutes. One of the better decisions made when it comes to the world of PC's !

OH ! Which reminds me. Between a you and a few others .. AND a really good friend on the east coast here in the states ... Everyone seemed to be on the same page which reinforced all of the research that we did for so long !

One of the best and smoothest running systems I've ever had the privilege of owning !

Thanks again !! I really do appreciate the quick response on this thread as well !
I’m glad it worked out

I turn mine and it boots so fast that I’ve not had time to turn on my monitors (3) and half the time I’m not even sure it’s on because it’s so damn quiet with the AIO WC I use and the silent case.

TrixxieTriss
07.11.2019 , 12:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
Must be something new because when I load the SWTOR page up, I'm having to refresh the page to see recent posts or I'm viewing something as old as twelve hours ago, which has never been the case.
It’s an old bug that they’ve had many many many times before. Give it a week and it will probably get fixed.

TrixxieTriss
07.11.2019 , 12:38 AM | #13
I've had the same 'Not Secure' message there for as long as I can remember. It might not have been there in the past, or I simply wasn't paying attention, don't know, it's there now though...
That message started about 3 months ago for me when Safari updated the browser (I use my iPad on the forums).

Pirana
07.11.2019 , 06:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
It’s an old bug that they’ve had many many many times before. Give it a week and it will probably get fixed.
I remember the bug, it's been intermittent throughout the years, I just recently noticed it again, and it appears it's already been fixed, no issues this morning.

The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

OlBuzzard
07.11.2019 , 06:41 AM | #15
I remember the bug, it's been intermittent throughout the years, I just recently noticed it again, and it appears it's already been fixed, no issues this morning.

It's still showing up on this end! I wish I knew what in the name of common sense was going on !

Good grief Charlie Brown !!

This is their site ! I know they are busy! I know things are tough from time to time. (Trust me I've been there !) But a little more pride in this place would be welcomed !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Cawyden
07.12.2019 , 03:00 AM | #16
I had the last two days problems too - I could login but everytime I went to the community page it wasn't recognized and treated me as if I had not logged in. When I switched to my swtor or store page it would show me as logged in.

OlBuzzard
07.12.2019 , 12:22 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cawyden View Post
I had the last two days problems too - I could login but everytime I went to the community page it wasn't recognized and treated me as if I had not logged in. When I switched to my swtor or store page it would show me as logged in.
yeah... kind of crazy ... bugged ? I'm not sure ? I'm not on anyones case. I tend to be a bit more relaxed about the situation ... for the most part. BUT ... IMO this is SWTOR flagship. But some times it seem a little more like .. umm

Well !

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9y1fbP09F0

TrixxieTriss
07.12.2019 , 09:45 PM | #18
I want option C

OlBuzzard
07.12.2019 , 09:51 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I want option C
That really does seem to be a popular choice ... for more reasons than you might think !

TrixxieTriss
07.12.2019 , 09:54 PM | #20
That really does seem to be a popular choice ... for more reasons than you might think !
Was that a bit of innuendo?