Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

Welcome new recruits: Jorunn, Bounty Hunter and Sangheili, Powertech.

Join us on Monday,Tuesday, Thursday raids at 7:30pm central. Or just hang out and run dailies with guildies.

We make money, help guildies progress, and have a good time.

Apply today at Grievancegaming.org

Imperial Raider

Pinkdeath DPS Mercenery

Pinkamazon Healer Sorc

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grievance is the best community ever.we are in every mmo that is out there even ones that are in beta.even if you play swtor with us and get bored you can still stay with grievance with another guild..join today and play with our amazing family.We raid monday,tuesday and thursday 8:30 est to 11pm even if you aren't geared we will take you :] we don't mind teaching or helping gear as long as you are willing to learn.so come today and see what grievance is all about :D

Hey are you still recruiting? I've had a few characters on the Pub side of Shadowlands, I'd like to branch out to Imps. I've only just started though, so my Op is still really low level.

If you're looking for higher levels only I totally understand though!

yea :D we'd love to have you.check us out at grievancegaming.org .we do have a pub alt guild so if you join us main shadowlands we can invite your toons...but our main actual pub guild is on jedi cov if you would like tocheck them out

i want to welcome all of our recruits to the guild :D this guild is amazing with all of the people we have in here :] if you want to join grievance also or just come and give us a try then check us out at grievancegaming.org and maybe you will like what you see...see you in game :D

Come join Soulslicer, our raid leader, as he leads us in our Ops progressions . Corruptor Zero fell last week making us 4/5 in Dread Fortress Hard mode. I am Pinkamazon. Ciwo, our top sorc healer, is teaching me how its done,, so I can heal storymode in Dreadfortress and Dreadpalace. I was given the opportunity to do it last night. What fun! Our guild is all about learning new toons and excelling in them. We help guildies by running flashpoints;Tactical,and Dailies; Section X, Ilum, Oricon, CZ. The list is endless, and the members are fun. There is Drkwolf, Eripmav, Nninne, Queloth, Sahrehn, Skalex, T'oast , Walkingdeath, and Zantami, just to name a few of our awesome team. I may have left some one out, so come and meet them all in SWTOR Imperial Lounge, The Shadowlands under Party 3.( We like the Rated M).

Don't miss it.

Rocketdeath and Shavon are our leaders.

Come join us today.

Pinkamazon :rak_01:

Looking for a guild that is entertaining and fun but still gets into the HM content with out the stress of being in a Hard Core raiding guild then come take a look at our webpage. [ http://www.grievancegaming.org ] We have an amazing group of people to join up with from dailies to HM raids. If you have any question do an /who grievance and ask any member to point to an officer or look for me directly on Queloth or Queluth.

4/5 DF HM

1/5 DP HM

Hi from Pinkamazon,

Greetings to our newest members Sniper Todesboten from the state of Maine.

If there is a burning question, our Recruiting Officiers Ninne and Quel will be glad to lend a hand. We support our guildees with daillies, raids,questions , etc. Our Raid Officier Soulslicer will do all he can to help you advance your toon while having a good time. Lucy and Max from Australia are fun to run with,lots of laughs, and helpful on tips to improve. In the near future, Shavon will lead our naked guildees through KP. We have accomplished Dreadfortress 4 of 5 hard mode bosses. We also have planned a July datacron event,donations going to the new stronghold for the guild. Please come an join us on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday ; 7:15 pm central time.

Enjoy the summer,

Pink

We are currently trying to bolster our 8 man HM Team to 16 man. We are 4/5 Dread Fortress. We run DF and DP SM on Tuesday reset, at 8:30 PM EST. Thursday and Mondays we are trying to progress in HM. So if you want to join our team, whisper me Nninne on the fleet, or go to http://www.grievancegaming.org. Sign into the forums section. We are a multi -game community, so weed through the games till you see swtor shadowlands. Then drop us an application. :)

Hi it is Pink with a nother update.

We are recruiting for weekend guildees who work hard during week.

Vampire will lead you.

He is open to requests for YOU..

It is about the guildees.

So help us out on weekend raids, any level toon......

All the best...

PinkAmazon, 55

Troulble 4

PinkDeath 55

PinkGhost 42

PinkLigntning 5

signing off,

P

Edited by Pinkdi

Tired of being alone,maybe you can't raid with the guild you are in or they don't think you are geared to even raid sm?..come join grievance today even if you don't have the gear we will help you gear up and help you with your class :]

check us out at grievancegaming.org.

grievance on shadowlands runs monday,tuesday and thursday 8:30pm est to 11pm so come join us and have fun :D

Hi from PinkDeath DPS,wife to Rockon.

Latest update is 16 man HM,Oricon,Guildees, and help from others.

Then 8 man HM Oricon accomplished to Corrupter Zero.

lways,

P

Edited by Pinkdi

Grievance is currently raiding on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesday is storymode to help gears new recruits and Hardmode on Thursday and Monday. We recently began making new progress in Hardmodes and we are looking for more to build up to a 16M Hardmode team.

Looking to Raid Hard Mode but not deal with the drama and stress of being in a Hard Core raiding guild then Grievance might be the right fit for you. We are a casual family guild that raids SM 16 man DF and DP Tuesdays, Hard Mode DF ( 4/5 ) Thursdays and Finish the week up with Hardmode DP (3/5) on Monday to finish out the week. If this sounds like something your might be looking for take a few moments and go to our webpage and take a look around http://www.grievancegaming.org/ .

If you have any questions please feel free to message me in game on Queloth or Queluth

Apply at - http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=668

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of being alone,maybe you can't raid with the guild you are in or they don't think you are geared to even raid sm?..come join grievance today even if you don't have the gear we will help you gear up and help you with your class

check us out at grievancegaming.org.

grievance on shadowlands runs monday,tuesday and thursday 8:30pm est to 11pm so come join us and have fun