Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Hate Mako....

Tadagyt
08.12.2017 , 12:52 AM | #71
My male BH married Mako... for the sole purpose of seeing her face when he breaks up with her.
He's with Lana now.

orangenee
08.16.2017 , 11:13 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
My male BH married Mako... for the sole purpose of seeing her face when he breaks up with her.
He's with Lana now.
I like this. Delightfully wicked.

My BH is female though so she's nailing a Mando Mako liked..........I was hoping it would lead to a cat fight where Mako "fell" out of the airlock.

That reminds me I need to try and escape from my ship at some point, never have tried clicking on the escape hatch.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

AhsokaTanorules
05.03.2018 , 05:29 PM | #73
gosh darn it Bioware. Bad enough I couldn't kill Mako but she wasn't refusable either like Corso was??? Seriously is Mako based off of one of the designers' daughters or unrequited loves or did Lucas put a no kill clause on her like he did with Luke, Leia and Han back in Legends?

Raynezazki
05.03.2018 , 06:46 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
gosh darn it Bioware. Bad enough I couldn't kill Mako but she wasn't refusable either like Corso was??? Seriously is Mako based off of one of the designers' daughters or unrequited loves or did Lucas put a no kill clause on her like he did with Luke, Leia and Han back in Legends?
Wait you couldn't refuse to recruit her? That's...odd. I can see why she's not killable but you can't refuse her help?

Tashia
05.08.2018 , 07:50 AM | #75
I love Mako -- my little sister is back --- finally ...
now maybe we will get the chance to go back and bounty hunt like we used to
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

AhsokaTanorules
06.06.2019 , 04:43 PM | #76
You know this was something else they could have possibly done with Mako to appeal more to dark siders. During that story-line of hers where you help her deal with her evil cyborg sisters, they should have given you the option of siding with her evil sister at the end and killing the snowflake Mako. My BH would have probably enjoyed her company instead. This certainly is similar to LS and DS Jaesa choices for SW.

JuventusAndFCK
06.06.2019 , 05:12 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
You know this was something else they could have possibly done with Mako to appeal more to dark siders. During that story-line of hers where you help her deal with her evil cyborg sisters, they should have given you the option of siding with her evil sister at the end and killing the snowflake Mako. My BH would have probably enjoyed her company instead. This certainly is similar to LS and DS Jaesa choices for SW.
And you know something else you could have possibly done? Not necro this thread.

jordanrogers
06.12.2019 , 05:50 PM | #78
Mako is the bounty hunters cute Conscience. her upbringing left her wanting a family and you are what she ended up with . personally she is one of my favorite companions but then again I make a lousy dser