10 ideas how to fix a lot of issues. By Caeliux

Caeliuxrules

1. Have starter gear like it used to be, what I mean is you pick your spec what you wanna be at 70 and get a fresh bag in your inventory of starter gear. Make it 238. How to get different gear? Bring back a reg war zone vender.

2. Make PVP regs ONLY 238 or whatever the era is one gear only and balance that. Does that mean bolster needs to be in regs, no because if everyone has 238 you can class balance around that gear to balance dps, heals and tanks.

3. The 238 gear can be used as well for sm raids for your jump start, hm gear to get to nm mode and so on, you know earned.

4. 248 gear should not be used in regs, only ranked. Make it required before you can enter a ranked game you have to be fully geared 248. Yes bring a ranked vender for ranked earned from grinding regs. Do not let nm mode players to enter regs or ranked, seperate both pve and pvp. Only have one vender for ranked.

5. Fix tanks, mitigation for jug and pt need addressed. Sin/shadow having 150% mitigation and shroud and pt and jug not even close is not paper rock scissors, that's rock and other 2 are toilet paper compared. Hence why skank tank meta is here to stay until tanks get balanced to be viable AGAIN.

6. Match making needs implemented, its about time for us to pick healer, tank, dps for regs. System should be put in play for no more stacked specs and classes, aka vs 4 to 5 healers aka vs 3 skank tank and 2 healers. No reason allowing games to be imbalanced over no matchmaking. League of Legends is a example of match making. Let arena have a different diversity meta since after all there is comp vs comp, but not regular war zones, 8 man needs to be fair and not class stacked. Match making will allow balance of attrition and objectives to be meant.

7. Bolster isn't a bandaid for casuals, you took a grind away to allow lazy players to be able to wear whatever in ranked or in raids. It's time you really start thinking about balance around classes again where gear isn't hard to balance around.

8. A repeat, 2 sets of gear for pvp only, pve could be 3. Again pve hardmode or nm mode gear cant be used in reg pvp.

9. Off heals needs addressed, too many hybrid classes able to be tanks as a dps and dps with crazy amount of off healing ability. Mercs is a example of that.

10. Rng doesn't work and is poor example of game design. Bring back progression for endgame. It's why people play mmos, least reason why. Hell even farmville has progression, sim city, minecraft.

Summary: Yes people complain about a grind, but end game should never be handed away. If the agenda is to please lazy people then this game will never be balanced. It's about time to start thinking reverting back to way it used to be and was smarter than this era of bolster, rng, and unassembled parts. End game needs to be progressed and earned and balanced around.

Js.

Edited by Caeliuxrules

That would work mostly.

Only ledgitmate push back would be crafters missing out on credits from crafting.

Seeing as your idea limits the gear lvl in pvp, you could even make it lower to allow crafters to still make some credits or people would just be wearing the free gear to do pve content.

I am wondering what mechanism you use to stop people from wearing higher gear? Does it just reduce the gear to 238 lvl?

That would work mostly.

Only ledgitmate push back would be crafters missing out on credits from crafting.

Seeing as your idea limits the gear lvl in pvp, you could even make it lower to allow crafters to still make some credits or people would just be wearing the free gear to do pve content.

I am wondering what mechanism you use to stop people from wearing higher gear? Does it just reduce the gear to 238 lvl?

Agree for crafting, after all would be cool if game was made around crafting being viable for end game purposes. Swg aka starwars galaxys crafting was and it was a grind from hell, but the result was amazing. In the end crafting in this game could purpose around vanity cosmetic purposes, but far as statical gain no. My opinion is 2 sets for pvp just limits the balancing act of bolster, and would function better for class balance. I mean with all the parse analysis coming from pve nm mode in 248, they have the data to use for a gear system without bolster rendering the affect.

Far as only allowing one specific item level set like 238 only to enter in a regular war zone, make mastery be the target fully. Back before bolster expertise was used for statical output of gear. So with my idea you calculate what a full set of mastery with offhand, relics, it all in 238 and prevent anything higher than full 238 to enter a war zone.

With a system in play like that, gear would serve it's purpose far as a balance, then far as nerfs or buffs you just calculate what classes are. I mean again after all they have data to back up gear ratio already. Making only pvp having 2 sets is such a easy fix.

Long as they stop catering to the idea that pve and pvp needs to be meshed together, and let pvp have its own identity then this game can go back to it's unique play style.

Edited by Caeliuxrules

You'd have a lot of QQ about restricting gear and making people have multiple sets mainly because some people do other things while they wait for pops. Wouldn't it be easier to just reduce the stats back to 238 of any gear over that? Or why not just make the entry gear 232 and that still gives the crafters a role in making gear for pve for people grinding for OPs

Regarding #5, "Fix Tanks in PvP" is a 300 page discussion. You should start that :)

If they bring back PvP gear they don't need bolster, at one time there were 3 sets of PvP gear:

1. Blue quality gear you got for free from a mission when you made lvl cap
  2. The gear you got from the regs vendor
  3. The gear you got from ranked, which was BiS PvP gear

To me that was the best we had, adding the restrictions would just enhance that.

You didn't have to have BiS gear to do ranked, that was the reward for ranked.

You'd have a lot of QQ about restricting gear and making people have multiple sets mainly because some people do other things while they wait for pops. Wouldn't it be easier to just reduce the stats back to 238 of any gear over that? Or why not just make the entry gear 232 and that still gives the crafters a role in making gear for pve for people grinding for OPs

I mean I see what you mean. Restrictions for ranked needs to happen cause well it should be progressed. Far as not allowing any other gear enter reg warzones it would make it easier to balance classes around what sets provide each class and spec, so balance can be global. They have data on gear so you would think be easy.

Far as crafting is concerned should be incentives on crafting for pve and pvp. In my opinion cosmetic purposes for crafting to bring different styles where not only crafting is rewarded for unique crafting, but would make crafting feel useful instead of a wasteful trade.

I also see no problem crafters being able to make pvp and pve gear to be viable, hell schematics should be rare finds or earned for both.

Bottom line people qq about grind, qq about balance, qq about rng, qq about bolster, qq about pretty much everything known to a mmo experience.

And from the history of this game, every qq was heard. Look where game is now, casual rng grind with a bolster system where end game pvp has no restrictions and as well both gear for pvp and pve can mesh together to allow lazy game play to be achieved with no sense of accomplishment.

If they bring back PvP gear they don't need bolster, at one time there were 3 sets of PvP gear:

1. Blue quality gear you got for free from a mission when you made lvl cap
  2. The gear you got from the regs vendor
  3. The gear you got from ranked, which was BiS PvP gear

To me that was the best we had, adding the restrictions would just enhance that.

You didn't have to have BiS gear to do ranked, that was the reward for ranked.

Yes to all of this. I played then and it worked. Problem is they fired so many employees, then decided to bring bolster to replace actual progression, then we had unscaled buck naked people running around lmao.

They need to revert to past, but make it simple, 3 sets of gear no. Have one item level for regs and one for ranked. 3 item levels for pve. I mean come on they have all the data in world to do it, and take away the dam handicap called bolster, and let players be control of skill instead of gear or bolster.

My opinion I wish gear was irrelevant and global for regs and ranked, but have no clue how a system would work for that. As well like icy said that would make crafters feel useless cause dam game is even bolstered in pve as well..

Edited by Caeliuxrules

I mean I see what you mean. Restrictions for ranked needs to happen cause well it should be progressed. Far as not allowing any other gear enter reg warzones it would make it easier to balance classes around what sets provide each class and spec, so balance can be global. They have data on gear so you would think be easy.

Far as crafting is concerned should be incentives on crafting for pve and pvp. In my opinion cosmetic purposes for crafting to bring different styles where not only crafting is rewarded for unique crafting, but would make crafting feel useful instead of a wasteful trade.

I also see no problem crafters being able to make pvp and pve gear to be viable, hell schematics should be rare finds or earned for both.

Bottom line people qq about grind, qq about balance, qq about rng, qq about bolster, qq about pretty much everything known to a mmo experience.

And from the history of this game, every qq was heard. Look where game is now, casual rng grind with a bolster system where end game pvp has no restrictions and as well both gear for pvp and pve can mesh together to allow lazy game play to be achieved with no sense of accomplishment.

IMO, even with Expertise and Bolster, gearing was at its best in 4.1-4.2. You could gear up as soon as you hit lvl 65 "if" you bothered to pvp before then.

They'd also "finally" allowed us to transfer excess Comms to our alts and that meant you could also gear them up as soon as they hit lvl 65.

There was a tiny gear gap between 204-208 gear and it was negligible unless you were doing Ranked against equally skilled people. Ranked also had a lock out to stop people queueing with non pvp gear.

Even if you didn't start to pvp till lvl 65 and had no pvp Comms, Bolster was set high enough that even if you had 190 pve gear, you bolstered to about 204 gear with max Expertise, but without the set bonuses. Then it only took one-two weeks to get 208 gear.

Expertise also created the divide between pvp gear and pve gear. By making Expertise so essential in pvp, it made highend pve gear over 190 worthless. This encouraged people to wear pvp gear and stopped pve people from dominating people with their higher end gear.

While some people (usually pve people) QQd about expertise, it allowed a real separation between pvp and pve because pvp gear was much lower in other stats, which meant you couldn't wear it for OPs and pve gear was useless in pvp.

The mistake Bioware made with Expertise is not explaining it or Bolster to people. All it would have taken is a detailed pop-up and a red colouring of the armor if you had the wrong gear on, just like other games do to explain the system. If that had been done we wouldn't have had the issues of people wearing the wrong gear and with pve people always QQing about it.

I really think pvp gear was as close to perfect in 4.1-4.2 as it could be in the game. All they needed to do was explain Expertise to the masses.

It took them nearly five years to perfect the gearing in pvp and then 6 months later they destroyed it and took us back to the RNG gearing we had near launch, which didn't work then and that's why they changed back then because the system was flawed. It's like these guys don't know their own games history or haven't learnt from past mistakes. 😡

IMO, even with Expertise and Bolster, gearing was at its best in 4.1-4.2. You could gear up as soon as you hit lvl 65 "if" you bothered to pvp before then.

They'd also "finally" allowed us to transfer excess Comms to our alts and that meant you could also gear them up as soon as they hit lvl 65.

There was a tiny gear gap between 204-208 gear and it was negligible unless you were doing Ranked against equally skilled people. Ranked also had a lock out to stop people queueing with non pvp gear.

Even if you didn't start to pvp till lvl 65 and had no pvp Comms, Bolster was set high enough that even if you had 190 pve gear, you bolstered to about 204 gear with max Expertise, but without the set bonuses. Then it only took one-two weeks to get 208 gear.

Expertise also created the divide between pvp gear and pve gear. By making Expertise so essential in pvp, it made highend pve gear over 190 worthless. This encouraged people to wear pvp gear and stopped pve people from dominating people with their higher end gear.

While some people (usually pve people) QQd about expertise, it allowed a real separation between pvp and pve because pvp gear was much lower in other stats, which meant you couldn't wear it for OPs and pve gear was useless in pvp.

The mistake Bioware made with Expertise is not explaining it or Bolster to people. All it would have taken is a detailed pop-up and a red colouring of the armor if you had the wrong gear on, just like other games do to explain the system. If that had been done we wouldn't have had the issues of people wearing the wrong gear and with pve people always QQing about it.

I really think pvp gear was as close to perfect in 4.1-4.2 as it could be in the game. All they needed to do was explain Expertise to the masses.

It took them nearly five years to perfect the gearing in pvp and then 6 months later they destroyed it and took us back to the RNG gearing we had near launch, which didn't work then and that's why they changed back then because the system was flawed. It's like these guys don't know their own games history or haven't learnt from past mistakes. 😡

I agree with all of it, not explaining nothing. As well as destroying a good system and bringing in bolster.

LoL mitigation on a jugg. It works actually. I've been playing with it for a while now.

I love it when the DPS blow their burst all over my DCDs.

I run 3 sets of gear, not all of it is 248. High HP tank, pure DPS using tank set bonus armorings, and the mitigation set.

There's times for the DPS set, the HP set and the mit set. Knowing who is on the other side and my team comp and map. I can change between rounds or out of combat. It gets funny when you're being focused and they can't land a hit. :D

So don't come onto the forums talking nonsense about specs and gearing you've never ran for more than a couple nights. Voidstar alone was cracking me up today. A quick look around, I'm alone defending the door while the simple minded Casuals can't land a hit, then I pop a CD and just laugh at them blow through a burst rotation. My door was never taken because I was able to stay up and interrupt the caps.

Sin shrouds? Stun him. Merc pops reflect? Stop DD and stun them, switch to aoe. Sniper casting ambush? Pop reflect, make him eat his/her own burst. Make them a hot mess off their own creation.

Operative jumps you? Just laugh at them and finish whatever it was you were doing. ;)

do I need to thumb through some videos and show every class dying by my saber? Solo peasents on the off node as a tank and take the node for myself? Done it in all 3 sets of gear.one certainly is faster than another but the end is all the same. Death by clicker

This list by the OP is a joke. It's the wet dream of the L2P.

Edited by Liquor

LoL mitigation on a jugg. It works actually. I've been playing with it for a while now.

I love it when the DPS blow their burst all over my DCDs.

I run 3 sets of gear, not all of it is 248. High HP tank, pure DPS using tank set bonus armorings, and the mitigation set.

There's times for the DPS set, the HP set and the mit set. Knowing who is on the other side and my team comp and map. I can change between rounds or out of combat. It gets funny when you're being focused and they can't land a hit. :D

So don't come onto the forums talking nonsense about specs and gearing you've never ran for more than a couple nights. Voidstar alone was cracking me up today. A quick look around, I'm alone defending the door while the simple minded Casuals can't land a hit, then I pop a CD and just laugh at them blow through a burst rotation. My door was never taken because I was able to stay up and interrupt the caps.

Sin shrouds? Stun him. Merc pops reflect? Stop DD and stun them, switch to aoe. Sniper casting ambush? Pop reflect, make him eat his/her own burst. Make them a hot mess off their own creation.

Operative jumps you? Just laugh at them and finish whatever it was you were doing. ;)

do I need to thumb through some videos and show every class dying by my saber? Solo peasents on the off node as a tank and take the node for myself? Done it in all 3 sets of gear.one certainly is faster than another but the end is all the same. Death by clicker

This list by the OP is a joke. It's the wet dream of the L2P.

I think you may have posted in the wrong thread lol...

5. Fix tanks, mitigation for jug and pt need addressed. Sin/shadow having 150% mitigation and shroud and pt and jug not even close is not paper rock scissors, that's rock and other 2 are toilet paper compared. Hence why skank tank meta is here to stay until tanks get balanced to be viable AGAIN.

I made it to there and stopped reading. Started typing.. thus the mit rant by the clicker of SL

Mit works, just need to know how to use it to it's fullest potential.

Edited by Liquor

I made it to there and stopped reading. Started typing.. thus the mit rant by the clicker of SL

Mit works, just need to know how to use it to it's fullest potential.

Do you even play the game? I mean I feel like this is bait so I refuse to knowledge jug in full tank gear and pt in full tank gear is not doing good ATM.

Let me rephrase in terms, tank stats are not scaling well in pvp, why you see a **** ton of skank tanks due to it.

If you need any evidence, ask top ranked jugs and pts what are they rolling, full tank gear or all dps. Then you decide lol..

Edited by Caeliuxrules

Number farming doesn't win matches.

Tanks using DPS gear fair better when they are not solo and have a healer with them.

Skank tanks is DPS using guard. There's a thread about it somewhere. I didn't care enough to pay attention to what the "experts" called tank wearing DPS mods, enhancements, and augments with tank armorings.

I don't care what others think. I only care about people feeding others bad information, when they don't roll the class or even test different builds longer than a weekend fling. Where's the supporting documentation?

Me? Hit the stream, I jugg on the reg and run 3 Sets of gear. All 3 are viable. I've been keeping starparse up so others can see the mtigation numbers. I do not see anyone else doing this, because jack said that Jill's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate said numbers are bad. There's a Google doc somewhere by someone that doesn't play anymore. :rolleyes:

What does a tank do? What is it's job?

Soak up damage via guard swap and taunts. Interrupt and intercede. Right? Where's the DPS come from then? Oh right Immortal has 111% accuracy so we don't miss and when geared in a certain way and using specific utilities can do 35K hits, regularly.

Honestly, how many immortal juggs do you see? Or are they veng and rage guarding players? I see more sin tanks than immortals. They all die, just the same. No matter what their gear. Ever see an immortal jugg take an off node by its self? It's almost as funny as an operative healer soloing an off node guard. It's what I do, make fools look foolish even before fooling fools was a thing. Troll WZs on the reg. Click, clicky

Oh, right. Top ranked sin, pt, and jugg. Ah yes, let's look at the boards. Oh those numbers are win trades. Means nothing to anyone with a clue. LoL. Because number farming wins matches right. TDM in huttball and hypergate FTW. Big tank DPS numbers in civil war will keep you from getting sapcaped at grass? I'd sapcap you on my sniper. The current state of ranked is a joke and you know it. You've posted and commented on it. So don't chime in with " because ranked". LoL

you don't even immortal jugg ranked bro. So why talk about it with bad information?

Edited by Liquor

Well, Sins don't have 150% mitigation. They have 150% armor because they're in light armor but that doesn't make a 150% DR :)

I agree that PT tank needs more in order to compete. Jugg tank is fine in terms of defensive ability. The only thing that goes way beyond what it should do is its dps.

Sin shrouds? Stun him.

Well, you said earlier this was a L2P issue, then learn this I'm sure it will help. :)

Force Shroud grants you for 3 (or 5)sec an immunity to every Force/Tech attack.

Guess what is a Force/Tech attack ? Every cc in the game. The only two that are an exception is backhand and the snipers cc. :rolleyes:

So I doubt hitting Force Choke to a sin that used Shroud is a good idea. ;)

Still, you could use Backhand as I said earlier but again I doubt anyone is keeping this ability just for this exact scenario.

I just went off-topic, I apologize for it but... When you're talking about gear, wouldn't it be best if they actually fixed bolster properly and made it up to 250 ? It would prevent a lot of whining about being under-geared and would make PvP more of a skill-based game imo. :)

Edited by supertimtaf

I posted this some where else but yeh ...

Remove dotspread

Remove retard defensive cds (Trauma Regulators, Super Kolto, retard mara pacify, sniper heal2full and probably reset ability, Operative reflect, ect)

Remove Phasewalk from Sorcs, give to back to sins

Either remove guard or gutter healers so bad everyone stops playing them so every game I queue into isn't 4 healers on each team with 1-2 tanks.

Only tank specs should have guard.

Remove all cc immunity from all classes that are not vigilance Guardians.

Fix all leap abilities so they work 100% of the time. How many times my PT Jet Charge goes on cd but I don't go anywhere like why the **** do I have this ability???

Fix retard lightning sorc chain lightning bug

Oh and please fix that stupid ability on Focus Sentinels where it pulls people back to them like what the actual ****??????

Remove Bolster

Bring back Warzone comms.

Bring back Expertise.

2 Vendors for PvP gear.

242 and 248. (Example Item lvls)

Recruit gear set from mission terminal at a 236 Item level, with set bonus and 2018 expertise. (Example item lvl)

TLDR:

1: Gearing - not going to change, stop wasting your time. If they were going to change it they'd have taken any of the hundreds of suggestions before yours. And tbh, most of those ideas were better than yours.

2: Tanks - would be nice for tanks to "work" in pvp, but again, we're 7 years into it and they dont.

3: Off healing - it's not a problem IMO.

4: Matchmaking: We don't have enough of a population to make any solution work. You'd slow queues and cause an even lower population. Sure the 5 healer games are boring, even 3 healer games, but thats not the norm. IDGAF how much people want to pretend thats the case. Having more than 2 healers and more than 1 decent healer per team is a rarity.

All of this. I mean really there isn't anything to add about gearing in PvP. I honestly never thought I would miss the Expertise stat, but BioWare somehow managed to ensure that actually happened with the new awful gearing system.

Fix all leap abilities so they work 100% of the time. How many times my PT Jet Charge goes on cd but I don't go anywhere like why the **** do I have this ability???

This ^^ I wonder why it is broken now, it worked fine for me before but since 5.0 it's like the icon just stay here for fun, without doing anything.

How long has it been since they implemented Phantom Stride and Holotraverse ? Still working 2/5 times... At least it keeps up an element of surprise. "Where will I land if I use my teleport ?" :rolleyes:

What does a tank do? What is it's job?

Soak up damage via guard swap and taunts. Interrupt and intercede. Right? Where's the DPS come from then? Oh right Immortal has 111% accuracy so we don't miss and when geared in a certain way and using specific utilities can do 35K hits, regularly.

You also missed one of the key things a guardian tank should be doing, applying the heal debuff. If you aren't doing that you aren't being all that you can be.

35k crits regularly, please explain how this is happening? I've played a ton as a guardian, tank, skank (tank line dps mods and enhancements), and even vigilance and I can't ever recall seeing that number regularly.

You also missed one of the key things a guardian tank should be doing, applying the heal debuff. If you aren't doing that you aren't being all that you can be.

35k crits regularly, please explain how this is happening? I've played a ton as a guardian, tank, skank (tank line dps mods and enhancements), and even vigilance and I can't ever recall seeing that number regularly.

Probably with the Pooled Hatred utility while playing a skank.

+50% damage to an ability isn't something to overlook, especially considering half of PvP gameplay is made of Stun/Root/Slow...

1. Have starter gear like it used to be, what I mean is you pick your spec what you wanna be at 70 and get a fresh bag in your inventory of starter gear.

Totally agree. I believe the reasons they got rid of it were that some people didn't know they could get this free set and others sold it (whether because of ignorance or shortsightedness). Instead of teaching people that it was important to get and keep the gear, or providing a very important life lesson that actions have consequences if they were going to be stupid and not use the gear, the dev solution was to turn the game on its ear and make things crazy by implementing bolster.

7. Bolster isn't a bandaid for casuals, you took a grind away to allow lazy players to be able to wear whatever in ranked or in raids. It's time you really start thinking about balance around classes again where gear isn't hard to balance around.

The irony is that in trying to take a grind away, they created the ultimate in grinds....CXP levels. And to try to fix the shortcomings of the galactic command system, they've had to put so many fixes in that things are even more complicated and alt-unfriendly than they were before. If you are a solo player with bad luck trying to gear up, your only solution is massive amounts of pvp to get the only guaranteed currency, unassembled components, to use with your command tokens and buy your way through FOUR tiers of gear. You can try to hasten the process by raiding and getting the drop tokens to turn in, but good luck if you're trying to pug it.

8. A repeat, 2 sets of gear for pvp only, pve could be 3.

Bottom line is that PvE and PvP are totally different things and it's impossible to properly balance classes for these separate worlds if you are using one set of gear. The fundamental problems we have in SWTOR are trying to put square pegs in round holes and trying to create grinds while eliminating the appearance of grinds. I get trying to make things casual friendly, but the way to turn those casuals into permanent players is to create a fun, compelling game that keeps people engaged. That requires the players to have to work to accomplish things. I get the need for balance, we don't want something where only the hardcore players can achieve it, but going too far to easy and casual hurts things too. If people want to do both PvE and PvP, then they should be willing to put the work in to grind through both sets and properly min/max.

10. Rng doesn't work and is poor example of game design. Bring back progression for endgame. It's why people play mmos, least reason why. Hell even farmville has progression, sim city, minecraft.

There are some good things with the reorganization of things in 5.0, but RNG was a horrid concept and the fact that it made it to the live game continues to shock me, especially with it originally being something where the ONLY way you could get gear was through luck of the draw on a crate.

Ultimately, the only way to get complaints about balance out of the way is to separate PvP and PvE...for everything from gearing to passives to abilities to utilities. We know the devs have their metrics and concepts they use (and thanks to them for giving us that info), but even those targets need to be considered differently for PvP as opposed to PvE.

Probably with the Pooled Hatred utility while playing a skank.

+50% damage to an ability isn't something to overlook, especially considering half of PvP gameplay is made of Stun/Root/Slow...

Well I get that and with the utility that gives you 20% from Guardian keeping to an Allie before hand but I would hardly call that regularly, Sure once in a while but in ranked, who is snaring you that much? Maybe in regs and that's really only maybe you get a 5 stack but its one hit than a lot of trying to get snared and do nothing 5 more time to build it back....I don't see that are regularly at all, I see it as once in a while, maybe, sometimes.

Well I get that and with the utility that gives you 20% from Guardian keeping to an Allie before hand but I would hardly call that regularly, Sure once in a while but in ranked, who is snaring you that much? Maybe in regs and that's really only maybe you get a 5 stack but its one hit than a lot of trying to get snared and do nothing 5 more time to build it back....I don't see that are regularly at all, I see it as once in a while, maybe, sometimes.

As an example, Mercenary's Blazing Bolt apply 4 times a slow to its target, and don't forget about the Plasma thing from engineering snipers. Seeing the current meta it can happens quite often. :)