Favorite Expansion Run

Venn_Dras

I'm sure most of us on these forums have played the expansions on multiple characters. I'm curious as to which class you enjoyed playing it the most on.

I'm currently running a Consular through them, and I have to say its turning out to be one of my favorites. Personally I think the Knight version had a cookie cutter feel to it. I'm only on KOTFE chapter 3 with my shadow, but so far it fits pretty well with the attempt to merge the classes into a singular story, without losing the Jedi/Force tie in withe the Emperor/Valkorian.

What do you guys think?

I also like making the Emperor get after me on Ziost when I spared the two Jedi.

Even my DS Warriors do that, since a pragmatic approach more or less demands it.

If I kill them, that helps the Emperor to achieve a goal that is demonstrably catastrophically bad for the Empire, whereas sparing them at least counts as *trying* to hinder that goal, *and* allows me to spite someone who is trying to destroy the Empire.

It's such a shame that there aren't three options there:

1. [LS] Spare them to assuage the guilt of Theron.

2. [DS] Spare them to spite the Emperor.

3. [DS] Kill them.

There's a case that option 2 might benefit from being neutral rather than DS, since it's a bit light and a bit dark.

Even my DS Warriors do that, since a pragmatic approach more or less demands it.

If I kill them, that helps the Emperor to achieve a goal that is demonstrably catastrophically bad for the Empire, whereas sparing them at least counts as *trying* to hinder that goal, *and* allows me to spite someone who is trying to destroy the Empire.

It's such a shame that there aren't three options there:

1. [LS] Spare them to assuage the guilt of Theron.

2. [DS] Spare them to spite the Emperor.

3. [DS] Kill them.

There's a case that option 2 might benefit from being neutral rather than DS, since it's a bit light and a bit dark.

I did the same with my sorcerer and juggernaught even though they're both dark. Maybe I'll switch it up with my smuggler just to see the other result.

I did the same with my sorcerer and juggernaught even though they're both dark. Maybe I'll switch it up with my smuggler just to see the other result.

My bounty hunter killed them and told Theron she did it. But my Wrath was pretty upset at the way Vitiate treated her so she spared them to spite him - definitely not for Theron's guilt. Then she pissed both him and Lana off in the next scene regarding Master Suro's fate. :D

To answer the original post though, Shadow of Revan was my favorite expansion run for any class.

• 2 weeks later...
My bounty hunter killed them and told Theron she did it. But my Wrath was pretty upset at the way Vitiate treated her so she spared them to spite him - definitely not for Theron's guilt. Then she pissed both him and Lana off in the next scene regarding Master Suro's fate. :D

To answer the original post though, Shadow of Revan was my favorite expansion run for any class.

I know what choice you're referring to that pissed them both off. Out of the three they give you it seems the most merciful though.

I mean in the end they kind of leave it amibiguous whether she gets the help she needs from the Jedi. Empire wise its a bust info wise.

In any case I've only had my trooper go with that route.

Still running my Consular through KOTET at this point. Still one of my favorites. First real Light focused toon for me. I turn the indicators off so most of my toons are in the gray so to speak. This guy though is going full on Jedi code, unless you're the Emperor you can be saved kind of attitude.

Anyone else notice though that a lot of the "light" dialogue options for the male consular come off as cocky; or is it just me?

Edited by Venn_Dras