Contact with dev's

Sippala

Hi.

I was wondering if there was a way to come in contact with developers. Like if you have suggestion with minor improvements. And if they are listening to the suggestions or will they just go straight to the trashbin? :p

Not the actual *developers* (the folks who *build* the game), but there are BioWare staff who participate here:

* Eric Musco is a Community Manager

* Keith Kanneg is the boss

* Charles Boyd is a writer

* One ofher guy whose name escapes me runs the PvP oversight group and reports on actions taken against cheaters.

That sort of thing.

Anyway, post your suggestions in the Suggestion Box forum at http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 . They *do* read suggestions, but they have a policy of not answering suggestion posts to avoid various problems:

* Being perceived as showing favouritism ("you answered his post, why not mine?")

* Being perceived as having "blessed" a suggestion or "cursed" it because people read too much into the response.

* Etc.

Imagine a suggestion that gets a vaguely positive BioWare staff response. Imagine the vitriol and vituperation when the feature doesn't appear in the next patch like "they promised"...