I am out! Bye BW and hope this game fails miserably!

Dementza

I am really out of this **** game!

This is it for me!

15 bm bags = 45 champ commendations!

Is this a joke?

I've set a small bet with myself saying that if I don't get anything from the last 2 bags from todays dailies then I will quit this **** game for good!

I just had to come here to rant a little about it and to actually send a message to Bioware:

Bioware, this game is a total failure! In many aspects! When you will start learning from the big ones (BLizzard) then you will MAYBE, MAYBE have a small chance in doing something! But until then, you should have sticked with SP games and you should have released this beta game when its actually out of beta! Atm this is a pathetic early beta version!

WOW here I come (back)

And GW2 here I come (soon)

Yeeees ... you can haz my stuff! like 4 mil credits that are worthless (what are actually credits worth in this game? So far I didn't find the money utility in this game)!

So your QQing because you didnt get what you wanted......hmmm.

Dont let the door hit you in the back side is all i can tell you.

You actually know that curses sometime work right?

Well then I ''curse'' and wish for your toon the same fate! I wish for your toon to reach 60 rank ... to get 15 bm bags and open them and get .... hugs! Lots of hugs!

It's so sad to see how many fanboys are on this forum, if they really love this game so much why won't they just play instead of nerd raging about everyone that rightfully tells Bioware their PvP system is a total failure?

OP has a point. Since when is gear all dependand on RNG?

Why should one person get a full set after 15 bags, and another not even gain a single commendation after 15 bags?

Bioware is a great developer when it comes to RPG games, maybe even the best. But they failed miserably with this MMORPG.

Because its fun getting you to reply as you are obviously very, very angry. Now how about that hug?

As I said ... I wish you the same fate! And trust me ... with this game, anything its possible in the RNG paradise!

Then you will know where to come also and rant!

As I said ... I wish you the same fate! And trust me ... with this game, anything its possible in the RNG paradise!

I already have full bm. I'll send you a psychic hug anyway.

Yet another whiny baby Imperial player. Nothign to see here folks.

I may suggest to him if he wants life tough then maybe he should try out playgin Republic on my server.

Lord Adrass welcomes you with open arms. If you'd think that with all that whining there's be some cheese.

I am pretty sure you get Centurion Comendations 100% of the time no matter the bag, so just make a Centurion set and progress naturally.

So many *****y babies since WoW came out that think every piece of gear shoudl be handed to them just because the person pvp. Well news for you jack, PvP shouldn't be based around just getting gear. PvP is actually fun for competition, yah I know you're a ***** who can't understand this, but then again like I said, you want a real challenge, come to Republic side on Lord Adrass, then you'll know the meaning of a hard life.

Yet another whiny baby Imperial player. Nothign to see here folks.

I may suggest to him if he wants life tough then maybe he should try out playgin Republic on my server.

Lord Adrass welcomes you with open arms. If you'd think that with all that whining there's be some cheese.

I am pretty sure you get Centurion Comendations 100% of the time no matter the bag, so just make a Centurion set and progress naturally.

So many *****y babies since WoW came out that think every piece of gear shoudl be handed to them just because the person pvp. Well news for you jack, PvP shouldn't be based around just getting gear. PvP is actually fun for competition, yah I know you're a ***** who can't understand this, but then again like I said, you want a real challenge, come to Republic side on Lord Adrass, then you'll know the meaning of a hard life.

I actually got my bm title fast, really fast! Pwning republic pugs on a regular basis, like you, was fun and entertaining!

I wish you good luck with your rep and server and hopefully you will become a frustrated BM ranked player too, in maybe 2 months or so :)

So your QQing because you didnt get what you wanted......hmmm.

Dont let the door hit you in the back side is all i can tell you.

I've seen this so many times, and you know what? The people like you in a month will start making threads in the forums "Where is everyone, our server is dead!" I have 1+ hour pvp queue times..." :p

Don't worry I understand you, all I'm saying is I'm not going to go on the forum and announce to everyone that I am quitting lol. Do you expect like a going away party, would you like a cake that says "Thank you for playing"? Calm your **** and go somewhere else.

Need a hug noob?

what makes you think he is a noob ? just because he is not fanboy and realized faster than you how huge fail this game is? 90% people I belive are here ONLY becasue there is no other mmo in the market they could go and they dont wanna come back to wow....so they wait for GW2 in meanwhile grinding something here, pvp or pve.

and lets be honest and look at this game : its brainless grinding fest, of course noobs will enjoy it since there is no challenges here and they dont need any skills to get Everything from the game, all is just about time spended on zerg fest in ilum or wz's or trivial fp's/opr's.

so I belive you are one of those noobs who never achived anything in any other mmo and now just because you spended a lots of money for this game you will defend it just to not feel like total loser.

I've seen this so many times, and you know what? The people like you in a month will start making threads in the forums "Where is everyone, our server is dead!" I have 1+ hour pvp queue times..." :p

And that has everything to do with rng QQ because?

what makes you think he is a noob ? just because he is not fanboy and realized faster than you how huge fail this game is? 90% people I belive are here ONLY becasue there is no other mmo in the market they could go and they dont wanna come back to wow....so they wait for GW2 in meanwhile grinding something here, pvp or pve.

and lets be honest and look at this game : its brainless grinding fest, of course noobs will enjoy it since there is no challenges here and they dont need any skills to get Everything from the game, all is just about time spended on zerg fest in ilum or wz's or trivial fp's/opr's.

so I belive you are one of those noobs who never achived anything in any other mmo and now just because you spended a lots of money for this game you will defend it just to not feel like total loser.

...lol he has asked a guildy to back him up.

He IS a noob because he wants it handed to him and therefore knows nothing about MMO games. A typical whiny wow player.

Have a hug angry boy mk.2