Active republic RWZ guilds

Valzanik

Ranking is still supposed to be wiped when the preseason is over, no?

Maybe people shouldn't care so much about what's ultimately a worthless rating if it's going to be detrimental to the life of the game, and queue more often with less optimal compositions. Not saying that some people don't, but in general it feels like ranked warzones are going to be fairly stagnant till the hypothetical cross server queues that may or may not ever happen.

Edited by TuxedoMazoku

Ranking is still supposed to be wiped when the preseason is over, no?

Maybe people shouldn't care so much about what's ultimately a worthless rating if it's going to be detrimental to the life of the game, and queue more often with less optimal compositions. Not saying that some people don't, but in general it feels like ranked warzones are going to be fairly stagnant till the hypothetical cross server queues that may or may not ever happen.

lol, as if the season is actually going to happen with how they have been rolling out all this pvp content right? lol

I doubt season 1 or cross server q's will be soon but this is what needs to happen for teams to actually care about rateds...

I dont think the issue is guilds not q'ing because they dont have the perfect comp because people shouldnt care about their rating in preseason. People get tired of their mains and roll alts which is great and the only way to really have fun anymore. I actually rolled on a whole different server where rateds are really active. Sure its a pve server and most people are terrible but at least its highly populated with a lot of people to play...

The bottom line is I probably wont be playing rateds on this server til they become more active. Unfortunately it seems like it is in biowares hands to make this happen with xserver and season 1.

Edited by Tommytwotoes

...Synergy yes you guys qued a lot a while back but that was october and early nov...for about 2 weeks now everyone seems to just do regs...

To my knowledge, Synergy does rateds at some point every single day, with whoever's online. The reason you see guild premades in regs - for Synergy, anyway - is that we have so many people online that we do both at the same time.

What you are suggesting is that different guilds queue with each other. That's exactly what has been happening for a long time. It hasn't stopped.

Edit: MVP does rateds on both their Repubs and their Imps, whichever suits them best. They've been doing that nonstop since... no idea.

There hasn't been a lack of rated WZ games recently, at least not for us.

Edited by Easylikepie

Well this is my opinion. All guilds need to que more, even MVP. Especially after 1.5... All I see are premades in the regs. That is complete bull. Many guilds have enough people online but here is something that really bugs me...they all wait for their perfect comp with their perfect players. Drives me insane. Even MVP is guilty of this. Badcompany well... I dont care what you say... There is always enough on to que...and you could easily talk to other guilds to get a team going instead of waiting...Synergy yes you guys qued a lot a while back but that was october and early nov...for about 2 weeks now everyone seems to just do regs...Even MVP could get off their pubs and get a group going or they need to make a decision to main repubs and get a rated team going there...I dont know anymore but this is ridiculous...effing que up people. The way I see it...everyone should be ashamed to call this a pvp server...Everyone has dropped the ball. We cant wait for bw to do x servers or make rateds happen that could be forever...I believe we as a community need to start working together to make rateds happen and be competitive once again.

Now, I do not know for a fact if guilds have been quing or not as I havnt been in a rated for a week and a bit...but I am seeing way too many premade regs. Even if your guild has 4 players on conistently...try to team up with 4 from another guild...Get a team going. There are sooo many players on our server (mostly bads) but enough decent players to have way more rated games. This is all my opinion but I think it is just ridiculous. A month or two ago there were a lot of games... but there could have been way more teams quing. Anyways that is my rant and please start queing again.

Wow you are ignortant. Synergy has queued every single day for the last 3 weeks. Ive done 100 games of ranked in this time. Do we ever wait until we have 8 starting players and the right comp ? never. We queue every night. You might know this if you actually queued.

Wow you are ignortant. Synergy has queued every single day for the last 3 weeks. Ive done 100 games of ranked in this time. Do we ever wait until we have 8 starting players and the right comp ? never. We queue every night. You might know this if you actually queued.

Not really ignorant. I did say in my post that was my opinion and not fact. I suppose Ive just been on at the wrong times for the past couple weeks.

Edited by FallenX