Professional Pugs for Hire (Sales Group)

LoL 1377 views.

This thread has almost as many views in ONE day as the other sale thread has in the almost TWO MONTHS it was posted. If anything you should be thanking their crew of hot headed kids for all the publicity they gave you. And sales were awesome tonight i heard. What 30mil in 1 night. Not bad for no namers.

But I like it man. The little guy taking on the so called "Giant" NiM Raiding guild. True American Story. You should change your name to "<Pugs killed Provectus>"

Edited by TcRenno

We have responded and fulfilled some of our requests. Thank you for the business. Sorry if we take a few to respond but at least we aren't going to be wiping to bosses that drop Kell Dragon gear all night. Edited by HathawayBrowne

We have responded and fulfilled to some of our requests. Thank you for the business. Sorry if we take a few to respond but at least we aren't going to be wiping to bosses that drop Kell Dragon gear all night.

That would be a great name too <We don't wipe to Dash'Roode>

You dig?

I wasn't for the idea but I dont dictate the actions of my guildies, I treat them as friends. And if my friends want to do a run, they will do it, regardless of how i feel.

Sorry I couldn't resist quoting this after Numie got kicked for doing a run with another guild :rak_03:

But actually on topic here, we have added Crest of the Dread Master to our list for a total of 14,500,000 Credits due to an increase in the population of our sales team. We are going to go into Colossal Monolith Tuesday for two sales and judge the difficulty of the fight and if all goes well will be added to our list as well next week.

Sorry I couldn't resist quoting this after Numie got kicked for doing a run with another guild :rak_03:

But actually on topic here, we have added Crest of the Dread Master to our list for a total of 14,500,000 Credits due to an increase in the population of our sales team. We are going to go into Colossal Monolith Tuesday for two sales and judge the difficulty of the fight and if all goes well will be added to our list as well next week.

Be careful Pennies, you never quite know who might be spying on you so watch what you say. #hearnoevil #seenoevil #speaknoevil #freedomtoraidwithwhomever #bringtheplayernottheclass #snvtoohard

Edited by HathawayBrowne

Just some constructive feedback here.

I kinda miss the clausule which talks about items not dropping or when a run failes due to wipes.

For example:

- EC NiM speeder

Are you guys going to run it until the speeder drops? Since its not a guarenteed drop. Just did a full EC NiM without having a tank drop

- Speedrun title on DF NiM

**** can happen at times. Although the 4 1st bosses are a cakewalk you could still wipe on the mine if not carefull. Also the last boss is still quite hard. I don't know the skilllevel of you guys but I guess its okey considering you feel comfortable enough selling those services.

What happens if by chance the run gets delayed and the speedrun feels because of it ? (maybe even an unlucky dc, sith can happen afterall)

Anyways in short:

What do you guys do when you fail to deliver the promised items for whatever reason?

Just some constructive feedback here.

I kinda miss the clausule which talks about items not dropping or when a run failes due to wipes.

For example:

- EC NiM speeder

Are you guys going to run it until the speeder drops? Since its not a guarenteed drop. Just did a full EC NiM without having a tank drop

- Speedrun title on DF NiM

**** can happen at times. Although the 4 1st bosses are a cakewalk you could still wipe on the mine if not carefull. Also the last boss is still quite hard. I don't know the skilllevel of you guys but I guess its okey considering you feel comfortable enough selling those services.

What happens if by chance the run gets delayed and the speedrun feels because of it ? (maybe even an unlucky dc, sith can happen afterall)

Anyways in short:

What do you guys do when you fail to deliver the promised items for whatever reason?

He pays before the title, and if he doesn't get it, we refund.

We did a brontes kill last night, and the guy we were selling to DC'ed but he got back in there and got wings so it wasn't a problem.

We also have backup's for roles in case one of our members DC.

If buying title/wings we just bring them in for brontes after we clear 4/5, we did a full clear with a guy because he wanted all the achievs and it was a 32 min full clear.

And as far as mounts go, EC is quite simple, they sit in there, if they mount drops, we take it, they pay us for it, runs over.

No mount drops = they don't pay for that run and can come back next week if they want it on that specific toon.

Hey, don't know if this is intentional or it was somehow lost in the copy and paste but didn't see Dread Master title run on there.

Just wanted to let you guys know if it's an accident or let potential customers know you are not so they don't spam you to death about it.

Edit: Same for Hateful Entity.

Cheers and GL with your sales :)

Edited by FerkWork

Hey, don't know if this is intentional or it was somehow lost in the copy and paste but didn't see Dread Master title run on there.

Just wanted to let you guys know if it's an accident or let potential customers know you are not so they don't spam you to death about it.

Edit: Same for Hateful Entity.

Cheers and GL with your sales :)

We're not selling the title without the mask unless were doing a run already, and dread master we don't have one of our main members for that right now.

Edited by Exasperaties

• 2 weeks later...