How do I get the pve piece bonus?

TheBabyEater

Probably a noob question but I'm trying to combine the force mystic pvp 2-piece bonus with the pve 2-piece but when I replace the pve armor piece with my pvp armor piece the pve bonus get replaces, yes I've seen ppl with this setup before so I'm wondering how they're doing it.

You put 2 EWH armoring in any pieces, and keep 2 campaing armoring or tio/columni/rakata pieces.

Keep in mind armoring bonus will override any armor-based one.

So putting an EWH armoring on columni gloves will give the EWH bonus for the piece.

That is so weird because when I examined someone who had tionese helmet and gloves for the 2-piece bonus they still had expertise in the armor mod.

If it was a 58 armoring, that was BM, and bonus weren't bound to it.

Alternatively, offhands don't have bonus on their armoring and are not bound to slot. You can use those in an armor piece without overriding the bonus.

I suppose with mods you were referring to armoring tough? Otherwise, mods and enhencement have no effects on bonus.

Edited by verfallen

If it was a 58 armoring, that was BM, and bonus weren't bound to it.

Alternatively, offhands don't have bonus on their armoring and are not bound to slot. You can use those in an armor piece without overriding the bonus.

I suppose with mods you were referring to armoring tough? Otherwise, mods and enhencement have no effects on bonus.

No it was a 63 armor mod so EWH.

I guess that's what he did them, ripped the armoring mod from the offhance and placed them in the helmet and gloves to get the 50 expertise.