Building A Guild

Midyir

EDIT*

Looking for returning players, hoping to build an Ops group, start at the level 55 content and work our way up.

In game find me as Midyir, M'idyir, Mid'yir, Midyi'r.

Edited by Midyir

hey there , I tried to contact you but i got nothing. I was wondering in joining I have both a DPS and Healer with 186-192 gear. Also I can supply a Team Speak server for the guild and I am willing to help with the guild. Give me a whisper in game on kore or keagotta. I look forward in talking with you

Hey guys I know you guys are wanting to start a guild but allow me to give my two cents on this. At the moment Pot5 is very underpopulated, unguilded people are in very short supply. I would like to suggest another option. <Not the Guild You're Looking For> is as we like to call it a misfit raiding guild, we have been raiding on Pot5 for almost 3 years now and we're still going strong. We are currently looking for any and all raiders to bring into the fold. We run HM Ops (We are 3/5 on HM ToS and 2/5 on HM Ravagers) specifically on Wed. and Sat. and SM Ops everyday. We also run old NiM content (DF, TFB, SnV, Hateful Entity, etc.) on the weekends. We are really trying to pick up new or returning raiders to teach them the ropes of the new ops in the game. We have a dedicated mumble server, a guild bank, and a guildship with an assortment of amenities. We are an Imperial guild but we also have a Republic guild with max amount of bonus XP. If you guys have already created your guild, we would be happy to have you merge into <Not the Guild You're Looking For>. If you're interested please contact Evérsor, Niluss, Venganza, Thelia, or one of my characters in game. Looking forward to hearing from you guys :D. Edited by amitchev

• 3 weeks later...