Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Posters

DewyMossEmpire
02.18.2013 , 07:25 PM | #1
Not sure how often I'll be actually posting these, but I will be making a few here & there as the storyline of my Guild unravels. For now, there's just a debut of one of the main characters as well as another poster for our newish Mandalorian Guild on the Empire to work with our main Republic-side Guild x)

This image is the poster of Qor-q'Lepton the Aberrant, who plays as both a pro- & antagonist within the storyline.

& this is the poster for Clan Viperfang, which features Lepton as the faded character & Tenaden Softglo, who was formally known as Tenaden Viperfang, but resurrected his name again as Viperfang after defeating Mandalore & tanking the title himself!

DewyMossEmpire
02.21.2013 , 10:03 PM | #2
Here's another one x)

representing the main plot as a whole with characters from both sides! I give you,

"Star Wars"

"The Traitorous Savior"

DewyMossEmpire
07.27.2014 , 03:27 PM | #3
We've come a long way! From RP story posters, to posters giving a teaser trailer to PvE Guides!

Here is the artwork I've created for my PvE Tanking Guides [with link to the Guide as well!]

Q's Tanking Academy!

Krazis
07.31.2014 , 06:28 AM | #4
Some these are really cool, I espically like the sith Jug and 3rd guild one. Hope you have fun making them
Sargg - 55 Sentinel - Cpt-Sargg - 55 Vanguard - De'lotti - 27 Sage
Co Guild Master of Scar the Martyt - APAC guild