For those who are in, when did you redeem?

Dothackking

Me and one of my two friends are in, but we are looking for approx when our other friend will get in. To establish a basis, I'd like to see for those who are in, when they redeemed their code and what time they got in.

Threads like this are bad, some trolls will be in here lying about when they activated their pre-order code and just make those who are not in angry. I hope people are smart enough to not believe everything they read....

Threads like this are bad, some trolls will be in here lying about when they activated their pre-order code and just make those who are not in angry. I hope people are smart enough to not believe everything they read....

Nobody can post on the forums without being granted Early Access.

If you try to post from an account without an active subscription or game time, you get this message:

Username, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Really, testing the posting thing... Load of crap, I'm not in yet, and don't expect to be for a couple of days, (I'm also content waiting, since the wait is related to avoiding the potential for buyer's remorse...) but I can post. Edited by JingleHell

Thank you for ordering from Origin Store on July 22, 2011. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for EA * Origin.com on your credit card billing statement.

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION

Order Number: 98*****400

Order Date: July 22, 2011

Not in, though some of my friends are... no clue why. I checked my bank account and confirmed they did take my money :(

If you try to post from an account without an active subscription or game time, you get this message:

Username, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Huh??

I dont have early access yet....and here I am.

Patiently waiting.

Uh I did not get in today and I can reply....activated code 8-30-2011 lol I don't think im getting in until day 3 lol.

I must be right on the outer edge of the last wave... I pre-ordered 07/28, barely a week after pre-orders opened up and I don't even get in on day 1. :(

One more "bonus" wave *should* finish off July pre-orders at least and invalidate a couple of the many criticisms that are floating around.

One more wave! One more wave!

Thank you for ordering from Origin Store on July 22, 2011. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for EA * Origin.com on your credit card billing statement.

Not in, though some of my friends are... no clue why. I checked my bank account and confirmed they did take my money :(

Did you redeem your code?

Really simple...

It's not when you paid for the pre-order it's when you redeemed your pre-order code.