Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE story is great...Except... [worst/klunkiest line]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
KOTFE story is great...Except... [worst/klunkiest line]

Hierodule
11.10.2015 , 02:38 PM | #1
I love the story. What do you think is the clunkiest part of the story?

Playing it through a few times now, I think when Lana upbraids Koth for not taking any fire extinguishers on the new ship he stole was really lame-o.

Any others?

Codedrago
11.10.2015 , 03:19 PM | #2
Where Vaylin screws up the Sun Reactor for....practically NO REASON. Hey, the outlander is literally a thirty secion walk away from from, entering the factory making YOUR DROIDS and suffering from Carbonite Sickness. Get off your privleaged arse and move your lazy feet towards that factory while people still consider you a threat!
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

LadyMaraRose
11.10.2015 , 03:24 PM | #3
I would have to agree with the Vaylin one. Seems very lazy to go after the reactor when she could of just walked or super jumped over, but no, lets take out the reactor and kill hunderds if not thousands.

Codedrago
11.10.2015 , 03:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyMaraRose View Post
I would have to agree with the Vaylin one. Seems very lazy to go after the reactor when she could of just walked or super jumped over, but no, lets take out the reactor and kill hunderds if not thousands.
And then later when she spouts the eye-rolling line ''I killed three to make sure they wern't lying, then kill three more because I hate odd numbers" She's killing more of her own army then we are!
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Excise
11.10.2015 , 03:35 PM | #5
HK-55's involvement. I applaud the entertainment value but he's just there with the heroes with no explanation and then dies a fairly meaningless death.

Hopefully they're going somewhere with that. Otherwise you could excise him out of the story and change nothing.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

Codedrago
11.10.2015 , 03:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Excise View Post
HK-55's involvement. I applaud the entertainment value but he's just there with the heroes with no explanation and then dies a fairly meaningless death.

Hopefully they're going somewhere with that. Otherwise you could excise him out of the story and change nothing.
I'm getting the feeling he's going to be re-built to serve the enemy like his ancestors before him!

SerraShar
11.10.2015 , 06:05 PM | #7
Humm

Let's see , Meeting those Scion weirdo . Didn't make any sense..and didn't seem to matter if you are nice or bad .

Koth dialogue...seriously , why BW???

Oh when HK get scrapped!! Seriously , if my toon doesn't care..why do I have to make a 'NOOOOOO!' face regardless huh??

JC using 'You will let us pass Unmolested'...someone explain why that doesn't work on Zaakul knight?? that was embarassing

Excise
11.10.2015 , 06:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
JC using 'You will let us pass Unmolested'...someone explain why that doesn't work on Zaakul knight?? that was embarassing
The Zakuul Knights are trained specifically to fight Force users. "Ignore anyone wearing a bath robe" is probably Day 1 training.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

SerraShar
11.10.2015 , 06:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Excise View Post
The Zakuul Knights are trained specifically to fight Force users. "Ignore anyone wearing a bath robe" is probably Day 1 training.
But how? I though we were a new discovery? They never fought Jedi and Sith..so what other force sensitive did they fight??

Lazproperty
11.10.2015 , 08:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
But how? I though we were a new discovery? They never fought Jedi and Sith..so what other force sensitive did they fight??
They've been at war and won against both Jedi and Sith for the past 5 years while the Outlander was sleeping, remember ?