Player Looking for guild

Abadios

Hi, I'm a former WoW main tank, who played SWTOR from release, I did the first two ops of the game but then left due to discontent with the content and the constant Soa bugs, I returned on both expansions and looking to stay for the long term now, I already have 2 60's Imp side (Jugg and sorc) and many 50+'s on the side, on pub side I have a 50+ Sentinel and Scoundrel.

I'm looking for a guild that is raiding and has a good community within it that runs all the old ops to as well has doing smaller group runs outside of raid times.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

<Wraiths> is currently recruiting active PVE players for older ops like 55 (usually NiM) (Fri), SM (Sat) & HM (Tue, Wed) ops, from 7:30-10:00 pm (UK). There is also an effort going on at the moment getting back into PVP if that interests you :)

As for perks: we offer guild ship, 10% XP, TS3 etc... We also welcome social members and members who just want to stay for levelling their characters via the 10% XP increase.

Interested? Then please visit us at http://wraiths-swtor.shivtr.com

On a personal note: I have been playing from launch as well but took a break when TFB NiM was released for a bit. Was in the same boat getting back into the game but found a nice place with the guild I am now. :)

Edited by djdee