Please just go ahead and announce a rancor mount for the cartel store.

JaingSkiratapwns

Real PvPers had the rating prior to this announcement. L2P.

I've never liked the arenas in this game, hence I didn't play them. I've always liked the warzones better then arenas in this game.. If it was ranked warzones I'd be good to go. I had a great win/loss/rating in those.

Edited by JaingSkiratapwns

Im a long way off from ever getting this mount and yet I truly hope they don't release a rancor mount in the market or through a pack drop but I have a very bad feeling it will happen. Its all about remaking their investment now.

Yeah. Would be a cool mount but I still am not going to do arenas, because I don't like them and I hope they keep this exclusive to the people who do and earn it.

well done with the rewards bioware. queues are popping again. one major step in the right direction!

^^

Normally I whine about a lot of things Bioware does wrong, but this time around, they did it right. And it's not just "pvers in our queues" like the OP states. I have seen excellent new players show up, who actually conprehend tactics like focus fire and target awapping.

All in all, Ranked has never been this fun before.

I've never liked the arenas in this game, hence I didn't play them. I've always liked the warzones better then arenas in this game.. If it was ranked warzones I'd be good to go. I had a great win/loss/rating in those.

A little hypocritical don't you think?

You must get a kick out of following me around on the forums.

Hey, I'm just pointing out the obvious here. You are complaining about pve players going into ranked while at the same time saying you are only doing ranked for the mount and stating that you don't like arenas. The two go hand in hand thus you are being a bit hypocritical.

I will laugh so hard if they do release a cartel market rancor mount.

Does it really matter if they do? So you would rather buy it with CC than get it for free from PvP?

My only issue is my Trooper has the Dewback. I like the Rancor mount, but don't want to give up my Dewback mount on that toon. It's perfect. heh

Does it really matter if they do? So you would rather buy it with CC than get it for free from PvP?

My only issue is my Trooper has the Dewback. I like the Rancor mount, but don't want to give up my Dewback mount on that toon. It's perfect. heh

I'd rather get it and not have to play arenas.

I know I am tired of fail pvers trying to get 1500 by doing solo ques... It makes my rating drop because half of the players cant find themselves out of a wet paper bag. I find so many tanks that don't guard swap and taunt and don't get me started on the fail dps... Its funny because if my team loses they always blame the healer which is me. so pvers dont que for solo ranked unless you have a brain and that goes for fail pvpers also. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4pU1X8NXDQ&list=UULMUxkiVMP89GC4EmxcK4jQ&feature=c4-overview