Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ladies Clothing Armor


DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
04.08.2020 , 03:52 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
Grammar is certainly important, or lack thereof because it goes to show effort.
I didn't "Blame the Devs" anything. Go back to the original post.
Regardless of whether it is the Developers or someone one else, it is within the powers of BW to add, subject or otherwise, which is why I brought this up in the first place.
Sure, I'll have the last word if that's going to make you feel better.
I didn't forget anything, I'm actually choosing to overlook some of your shortcomings; especially where it comes to repeated things that had already been covered in a previous quote.
All that being said, I grow bored with this conversation with you.
Enjoy your game.
Yawn....again? Fine, lets see....grammer (although you said spelling last time), isn't important in posts like this. I've slight dyslexia, which effects how i type. Most of the time I can correct it, if I'm bothered, but as most normal people don't notice, the only people that ever seem to notice are the nasty ones don't agree with what I say, so they usually 'correct' (attack) my spelling. But again, if it makes you feel better, and superior, please feel free. It's saves me having to use a spell checker, or grammerly.
You have blamed the dev, and stee, and dragon, and dark micheal, probably others too, because they disagreed with you. But that's ok, we understand now.
You are right...you are always right, and from now on, we'll all agree that your are right. Feel better. The dev will drop everything they are doing, and put together some nice utfits for you, as you can't seem to be able to do it.
So enjoy the game sweetie, feel better, look beautiful, etc, etc.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

DarkestMicheal's Avatar


DarkestMicheal
04.08.2020 , 04:14 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
Grammar is certainly important, or lack thereof because it goes to show effort.
I didn't "Blame the Devs" anything. Go back to the original post.
Regardless of whether it is the Developers or someone one else, it is within the powers of BW to add, subject or otherwise, which is why I brought this up in the first place..
actually you said
Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
I believe I did say their were some outfits, but mostly gaudy to us females. Most mini skirts that were made by males were made for their own viewing pleasure.
which is an attack on the devs, passive aggressive? Maybe.

Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
You completely missed the point regarding the National Emergency, Typical of "some" males to jump on someone or open their mouth before thinking.
a knock at steve

Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
I wasn't speaking for you, but whatever. If you like pants, knock yourself out. There are Many of us that still wear dresses.
a go at little dragon for expressing an opinion?

even though you say

Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
I am expressing my opinion and you are right; in that you can mix & match to come up with some decent clothes, but me personally, I like uniformity & order, not throw togethers.
So you can have your opinion, but we can't?

Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
And since when is it wrong to want uniformity? These are quite often referred to as "one piece". Here again, someone says "the problem is you", LOL. Hardly. Just because YOU don't agree with me or my "taste" in clothing; that doesn't give you the right to sit in the corner & point fingers like a child.
Claiming a right to your opinion, while trying to slam us for ours.

Think I'll just go with from now on

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
04.08.2020 , 06:32 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I volunteer for Tor Fashion which is owned by Exile. Everyone is welcome to upload screenshots of their outfits! Exile & Aeden put together a nice tutorial for taking screenshots. https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/taking-screenshots/

Sometimes when I find a chest I like but don't have inspiration for it, I'll search the piece and see what other players have done with it.
that's cool, will have a look at it. Not sure any of my outifts will be good enough, but we'll see
I like the helmet you used, I've used it on a char, with the armour, and certain colouring on the skin, to get an almost reptilian look, will have to see if i still have it so I can post it.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

NCISSA's Avatar


NCISSA
04.08.2020 , 11:46 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkestMicheal View Post
actually you said

which is an attack on the devs, passive aggressive? Maybe.



a knock at steve



a go at little dragon for expressing an opinion?

even though you say



So you can have your opinion, but we can't?



Claiming a right to your opinion, while trying to slam us for ours.

Think I'll just go with from now on

My dear Micheal. I'm sorry if you felt you were personally persecuted "while trying to slam us for ours." At no point did I say you don't/can't have your own opinions; but when someone goes out of their way to try to shove something in my face [talking about "There are plenty of clothes already"] and suggesting we don't need any more is plenty of reason for me to rebuke the offender for trying to suppress my suggestions/opinions.
Get over yourself.
I did agree with one of the girls and she did infact have a very lovely outfit.
Again, Get over yourself.
Playing pity party just doesn't become you.
As players, the companies want suggestions and input from the community. Whether they decide to implement them or not is at the discretion of the company, not the players.

Have a lovely day

NCISSA's Avatar


NCISSA
04.08.2020 , 12:07 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Yawn....again? Fine, lets see....grammer (although you said spelling last time), isn't important in posts like this. I've slight dyslexia, which effects how i type. Most of the time I can correct it, if I'm bothered, but as most normal people don't notice, the only people that ever seem to notice are the nasty ones don't agree with what I say, so they usually 'correct' (attack) my spelling. But again, if it makes you feel better, and superior, please feel free. It's saves me having to use a spell checker, or grammerly.
You have blamed the dev, and stee, and dragon, and dark micheal, probably others too, because they disagreed with you. But that's ok, we understand now.
You are right...you are always right, and from now on, we'll all agree that your are right. Feel better. The dev will drop everything they are doing, and put together some nice utfits for you, as you can't seem to be able to do it.
So enjoy the game sweetie, feel better, look beautiful, etc, etc.
Grammar... LOL. Look it up boy.
I can empathize with you if you truly have dyslexia. Unfortunately, there are too many in the world who claim ailments for poor behavior.
I've spent my entire life studying human behavior and psychology. I am not "nasty" to people, but I can be when the circumstances warrant it.
"You have blamed the dev, and stee, and dragon, and dark micheal, probably others too, because they disagreed with you. But that's ok, we understand now.
You are right...you are always right, and from now on, we'll all agree that your are right. Feel better. The dev will drop everything they are doing, and put together some nice utfits for you, as you can't seem to be able to do it."
These types of comments are almost always shadowed by other underlying problems, which is okay if you can work through them.
You talk about my superiority when there is nothing to suggest such. I treat people equally until they give me reasons (plural), not to.
Now comes the question, are we done yet?

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
04.08.2020 , 02:12 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post
Grammar... LOL. Look it up boy.
I can empathize with you if you truly have dyslexia. Unfortunately, there are too many in the world who claim ailments for poor behavior.
I've spent my entire life studying human behavior and psychology. I am not "nasty" to people, but I can be when the circumstances warrant it.
"You have blamed the dev, and stee, and dragon, and dark micheal, probably others too, because they disagreed with you. But that's ok, we understand now.
You are right...you are always right, and from now on, we'll all agree that your are right. Feel better. The dev will drop everything they are doing, and put together some nice utfits for you, as you can't seem to be able to do it."
These types of comments are almost always shadowed by other underlying problems, which is okay if you can work through them.
You talk about my superiority when there is nothing to suggest such. I treat people equally until they give me reasons (plural), not to.
Now comes the question, are we done yet?
Sure you do, you've done nothing wrong, you are perfect in every way, you are right, you are always right. From now on, we'll just agree, you are right. Feeling better? I haven't really seen any equal treatment, but if you say you have, then I guess , you did, after all, you are right, you are always right. As for underlying problems....omg, you are so right, aren't you, it has to be others, because....you are right, you are always right. Us mere mortals couldn't , nay shouldn't doubt you again, Of course, as for finished, you tell me, what do i know, you are right, you are always right..
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

DarkestMicheal's Avatar


DarkestMicheal
04.08.2020 , 02:58 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by NCISSA View Post

.

Have a lovely day
thank you, you too. I won't bother answering your post because it says more about you than me. What also says more about your behaviour is what you said to the other poster. You claim to be a nice person, yet, when he told you of his condition, instead of dropping it, ignoring it, or apologising for it, like a normal decent human being, you decide to attack him again. So, do you kick sticks out from blind people, because they might be lying, or pull people from wheelchairs, after all, maybe they really can walk.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your hating.
The original point of the post was about female wear. There is plenty, please look at the site in the above posts to get some brilliant ideas , you might actually see how much is available
But more outfits, both male and female would be welcome.

NCISSA's Avatar


NCISSA
04.09.2020 , 06:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ncissa View Post
grammar... Lol. Look it up boy.
I can empathize with you if you truly have dyslexia. Unfortunately, there are too many in the world who claim ailments for poor behavior.
I've spent my entire life studying human behavior and psychology. I am not "nasty" to people, but i can be when the circumstances warrant it.
"you have blamed the dev, and stee, and dragon, and dark micheal, probably others too, because they disagreed with you. But that's ok, we understand now.
You are right...you are always right, and from now on, we'll all agree that your are right. Feel better. The dev will drop everything they are doing, and put together some nice utfits for you, as you can't seem to be able to do it."
these types of comments are almost always shadowed by other underlying problems, which is okay if you can work through them.
You talk about my superiority when there is nothing to suggest such. I treat people equally until they give me reasons (plural), not to.
Now comes the question, are we done yet?
roflmaoh

:d:d:d

NCISSA's Avatar


NCISSA
04.09.2020 , 06:35 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkestMicheal View Post
thank you, you too. I won't bother answering your post because it says more about you than me. What also says more about your behaviour is what you said to the other poster. You claim to be a nice person, yet, when he told you of his condition, instead of dropping it, ignoring it, or apologising for it, like a normal decent human being, you decide to attack him again. So, do you kick sticks out from blind people, because they might be lying, or pull people from wheelchairs, after all, maybe they really can walk.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your hating.
The original point of the post was about female wear. There is plenty, please look at the site in the above posts to get some brilliant ideas , you might actually see how much is available
But more outfits, both male and female would be welcome.


Micheal,

I try not to be judgemental, but after more than 50+ years in this world and watching things change so drastically, we really do need to scrutinize the people around us. Yes, there are people out there with genuine health problems, me included; but stop and think about this. How many people have you met in your life and had that nagging feeling in the back of your mind that said "something is just not right here"? I've had an entire lifetime of experiences and hold a Psy.M. degree.
Could I be more empathetic to other people, especially the younger generation? Of course, but how many people today still hold the values of my generation? Not many... Sadly.
That being said, I will gladly apologize for stepping on toes and you are quite right; the core of this topic was clothing which I'm sure we would all like to see more of.

LordRouger's Avatar


LordRouger
04.10.2020 , 07:57 AM | #30
As it was stated by people above there is a lot of what you asking already existing in the game. I counted 10 elegant \ regal-looking female sets. Sounds like not much? That's without taking in to account character specific sets, those dancers outfits and outfit designer feature wich on top of all that just makes your options quite close to limitless.
And in game about galactic-wide war and bloodshed it's WAAAAY too much. You can have pink pigtails in this game for crying out loud!
You can be a sith juggernaut little girl with purple pigtails in oh-so-stylish dress. Some will say that's funny and just playing your own way and whatnot. To me it more looks like shot in the leg of world building. It makes no sense, it should not be allowed to exist but there it is. Heresy in one word. Would it be up to me i would take that all away to force people wear robes, armor and uniforms. But that's just no-fun-allowed me and anyway i digress.

So what i would like to know is when is it going to be enough?

p. s. I know its all might come off as harsh, rude and condescending even, i apologize for that,that wasn't the intention, there is many factors to that but the main one is because i care that much. My intension was to bring up the issue of consequences that comes along with stuff that you asking about. Any atmosphere created by aesthetics it's a subtle thing and can be easily ruined even by one little thing that is out of place, our case is far more severe by this point.
For the Empire!