Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

KikoDeassis
02.24.2020 , 05:02 PM | #141
I'm interested in joining the clan on the Republic side. My character name is Yaw Cajin.

goodsby
02.28.2020 , 09:05 AM | #142
Would be interested in joining on the Pub side, wont be on till later tonight but character name is Goodsby Barass, and thinking of starting up an imperial agent as well, just returned to the game after playing the first year of release and still looking to understand the changes a plenty

Bodieeeee
02.29.2020 , 03:39 AM | #143
Hi, I'm republic side, looking to join the guild.
Thayn Raedric - Jedi Guardian

Nee-Elder
03.06.2020 , 10:01 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by goodsby View Post
Would be interested in joining on the Pub side, wont be on till later tonight but character name is Goodsby Barass, and thinking of starting up an imperial agent as well, just returned to the game after playing the first year of release and still looking to understand the changes a plenty
Haven't seen you online yet ....but feel free to send me in-game MAIL if you're still interested in joining yep.

----
Quote: Originally Posted by Bodieeeee View Post
Hi, I'm republic side, looking to join the guild.
Thayn Raedric - Jedi Guardian
Hope you've been having fun with our Republic side guild and let me know if you have any further questions!

--
Quote: Originally Posted by KikoDeassis View Post
I'm interested in joining the clan on the Republic side. My character name is Yaw Cajin.
Glad you were able to join and hope to see ya online more often when you have time to play!

----
Quote: Originally Posted by Camarin View Post
I am interested in joining on the Republic side, character name is Zilianne.
Glad we connected in-game and hope you've been having fun in our guild!

------

Some of you might've noticed we're hosting a server *EVENT* for REPUBLIC side here on 'Star Forge' , details here in the other thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=976832

If all goes well, i'll post screenshots afterwards....
Never tell me the odds!

goodsby
03.10.2020 , 02:42 PM | #145
[QUOTE=Nee-Elder;9826496]Haven't seen you online yet ....but feel free to send me in-game MAIL if you're still interested in joining yep.

My bad was out of town for work last week as well, I should be on tonight or tomorrow, thank you!

Nee-Elder
03.19.2020 , 05:47 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by goodsby View Post

My bad was out of town for work last week as well, I should be on tonight or tomorrow, thank you!
No worries and glad we were finally able to get you invited into the guild! (as well as your ALTs )

---------

For anyone else reading this thread: We are still active & recruiting during this unfortunate *global crisis* . Hopefully things will slowly (eventually) get back to a new "normal" soon, but in the meantime....

Safest place to be is online SWTOR
Never tell me the odds!

Yipnath
03.26.2020 , 06:23 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
No worries and glad we were finally able to get you invited into the guild! (as well as your ALTs )

---------

For anyone else reading this thread: We are still active & recruiting during this unfortunate *global crisis* . Hopefully things will slowly (eventually) get back to a new "normal" soon, but in the meantime....

Safest place to be is online SWTOR
Hi. Level 14 Rattataki male Hate Assassin named Exryd, just made it to the fleet. casual PVEer looking for a guild. I like the name. Let me know when I should be ingame for an invite.

xxdrknucklesxx
03.27.2020 , 07:15 PM | #148
Hi there, I am a returning swtor player looking for a guild and it seems that your guild would be a great fit. let me know how I can join. I am on the republic side. I am currently on Theosav

sanitygrim
03.30.2020 , 10:18 AM | #149
I'm a returning player been out for many years. I float between a
Lv 49 Sith Jug Immortal
Lv 46 Merc
Lv 40 Sniper
Lv 22 Assassin

I'm in the US on the East Coast and play on Sundays and Mondays only due to work but my schedule might change soon. I'm looking for a very casual guild. I'll be honest i have serious social anxiety so i been reluctant on joining a guild. I'm not interested in PVP but open to the other content. Thank you.

EvranDrath
03.30.2020 , 04:32 PM | #150
I am interested in joining your guild. My main character's name is Zero-sum on the Republic side. I have discord and am available most days and every evening.
Shadows Of The Infinite
Galactic Republic