Kyle Katarn vs. Darth Revan

Gereorth

I've seen several "... vs. ..." now, so I thought I'd ask one aswell. As I had a discussion with a friend once, and he said Kyle would easily beat Revan. But I am just not that sure about that.

What do you guys think? I don't even know that much, so I would love to get to know a few more facts!

Didn't Kyle outmaster Luke?

Outmaster Luke in what?

Well, I am realy interested in why Luke can defeat Kyle?

Because Luke is the most powerful jedi ever. The only one now, who can give a Luke a run for his money is Abeloth.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Kyle is pretty much the ultimate bad*** in the NJO. He mastered Djem So style and also uses his Bryar Pistol in combat as with his Lightsaber.

Revan was a brilliant large scale strategist and tactician, and his Lightsaber skills were not bad at all.

But in a straight up duel, Kyle would pwn him in the teeth in record time.

Kyle is pretty much the ultimate bad*** in the NJO. He mastered Djem So style and also uses his Bryar Pistol in combat as with his Lightsaber.

Revan was a brilliant large scale strategist and tactician, and his Lightsaber skills were not bad at all.

But in a straight up duel, Kyle would pwn him in the teeth in record time.

This.

Also to the Luke vs Kyle. Luke has done things, even Sidious has dreamed of. Blackhole...teleporting objects...being cool

Edited by BrandonSM

There was one mission back in the Academy, where you had to run around along with Kyle, and playing that I remember deliberately watchin him survive dozens of bombs in a row and then fighting everyone. Invincibility, that was) So who can beat an invincible guy? Only maybe the all-powerful... Kinda philosophical... Made me think, shouldn't have, aaaa....

Well, if the fight with Desann is any indication...

Kyle Katarn can kill any Jedi just by throwing on Force Speed and charging them down while wildly hacking away with a lightsaber/beard combo attack.

Seriously, it's beard versus mask. No contest there.

Well, if the fight with Desann is any indication...

Kyle Katarn can kill any Jedi just by throwing on Force Speed and charging them down while wildly hacking away with a lightsaber/beard combo attack.

Seriously, it's beard versus mask. No contest there.

FTW! love this post

whats will all the love for Kyle Katarn he has to be the most generic and boring characters in the entire SW universe.

The beard.. I think. And honestly, its because of Chuck Norris. And I don't liek Chuck Norris, I think many MMA fighters could easily take him down in his prime. And think he's ovverrated. But thats just me..

The beard.. I think. And honestly, its because of Chuck Norris. And I don't liek Chuck Norris, I think many MMA fighters could easily take him down in his prime. And think he's ovverrated. But thats just me..

It's impossible to compare Kyle Katarn to Chuck Norris. Chuck is a scrub compared to Kyle.

About the closest you could get would be to say "Chuck Norris is nearly cool enough to be the Kyle Katarn of Earth... but not quite." :p

whats will all the love for Kyle Katarn he has to be the most generic and boring characters in the entire SW universe.

Kyle Katarn has with in the SWU become something of a joke do he's beard and that he looks like chuck norris, so he get simler jokes that chuck do's but more brace with in the SW EU like....

Kyle Katarn once timed one heir off he's beard, that heir is now know as Darth Revan