Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Murder_Toys
07.26.2015 , 05:10 PM | #231
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
Want free server transfer and 7 days extra sub
http://www.swtor.com/r/KYbFPT

sisstaa
07.28.2015 , 01:41 AM | #232
I would like to fly on a Thranta like those who can be found on Alderaan.....

Rosterius
07.29.2015 , 04:47 PM | #233
Floating in a cloud of dark / light side.
Something like "Ancient Thread" cloud.
That would be really cool.

Lord_Velan
07.29.2015 , 06:36 PM | #234
I would like to echo the sentiments of many who've already said:

Kell dragons!

MarkusAlexander
07.30.2015 , 05:31 AM | #235
I know some of these have been listed time and again, so sorry if you're sick of reading them:
-Reek -Yara
-Nexu -Manka
-Acklay -Duneclaw
-Jaggalor -Vorn Tiger
-Kath Hound -Underwalker
-Cyber-exoboar -Mawvorr/Crysfang
- Force powered cloud (akin to Monkey Magic)
- a Koensayr twin-wheel bike (akin to TRON lightcycles)
Finally, many are supporting the Basilisk War Droid idea as either a mount or companion. How about both?
Having a side quest (similar to the HK aquisition) where you travel to key Mandalorian worlds or sites of major Mandalorian battles to attain the parts/programming/knowledge to utilise one (hopefully not a dig chain like HK) but incorporate more Mandalorian lore and language into the game. Once done you'd have access to a semi-sentient battle companion that ALSO could be used as a means of travel.

RickShan
07.30.2015 , 05:31 AM | #236
Companion mounts!

Please don't screw the players and every other companion just because of 2 or 3 stupid droids...
Free stuff, 7 days free, you know the drill.

http://www.swtor.com/r/yTvq3K

SteveTheCynic
07.30.2015 , 06:12 AM | #237
How about better sound for the Vectron in the CM? You know, so it doesn't sound like an arthritic piston engine.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Well, there it is. Click on it. You know you want to. I get stuff, and you get stuff. How's that for a deal? Am I lame? I just created a new character and called her Be-bop'alula.

kelstr
08.20.2015 , 02:14 PM | #238
Hey Guys,

I've spend prolly $2k on cartel market items haha (Don't Judge, I have a well paying job... so this doesn't effect me that much)...

I love this game, and love what you've done with it !!! However I have a serous issue with the JETPACK mount. It's big and bulky and doesn't "look" that sleek haha.... Yes looks matters to some of us gamers, hell I spend hours tweaking my outfit here or there... OCD much?

Anyways... I LOVE the look of "JET BOOST" from the legacy perks... It comes out of the boots for some or the packs on the back of some armour sets for BH's...

What I'm asking for... is to make "JET BOOST" an actual mount !!!! Make it "Covert JETPACK" or "JET BOOTS" whatever you want to call it... the animations are already there, just wrap it up into a mount and bob's your uncle.

It would be a big seller !!! Put it in a cartel pack, or make it buyable with CC's from the market... either way...

PLEASE GIVE US THIS MOUNT !!!!

Thanks Devs, we really do appreciate all your hard work. My brother in law works for EA, so I gotta support the "family" haha

Cheers,
Momo

Fireswraith
08.20.2015 , 10:23 PM | #239
I'm curious to those in the know, why are there two different threads for this?

SteveTheCynic
08.21.2015 , 02:14 AM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by kelstr View Post
Anyways... I LOVE the look of "JET BOOST" from the legacy perks... It comes out of the boots for some or the packs on the back of some armour sets for BH's...
I've seen this on other classes as well. My SI has an armour set that does this.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Well, there it is. Click on it. You know you want to. I get stuff, and you get stuff. How's that for a deal? Am I lame? I just created a new character and called her Be-bop'alula.