Dropping Artifice .... kinda meh? :/

_Fischkopf_

So I took Artifice since I think that whole "Yay craft my own lightsaber" thing sounded pretty cool for me. But for now it is only a monkey sink and I have nothing I can use from that profession. I'm Level 15 and Artifice is around 90.

All the things I get as rewards or can buy for commendations are better, and so I wanted to ask if it stays that way the whole leveling time.

I'm thinking about switching to Biochem since then I have a great use out if it and can mybe turn out some profit.

Opinions?

well i have my Artifice to level 225 and so far i can upgrade my lightsaber to my level, and i make my own force generator (or whatever u call off-hand item) and i think the whole fun begins at level 400 when u start making lightsabers, then u might make some money of artifice, but so far its a waste of money, apart that u upgrade your lightsaber, no one buys any upgrades that i put on the market, and i think im one of the highest level artificers lol

Btw its pretty same all the way to level 400 untill u start making lightsabers :)

Edited by Kullka

well i have my Artifice to level 225 and so far i can upgrade my lightsaber to my level, and i make my own force generator (or whatever u call off-hand item) and i think the whole fun begins at level 400 when u start making lightsabers, then u might make some money of artifice, but so far its a waste of money, apart that u upgrade your lightsaber, no one buys any upgrades that i put on the market, and i think im one of the highest level artificers lol

Btw its pretty same all the way to level 400 untill u start making lightsabers :)

Ok than its just for my low level now that everything I can make is worse than the things I can buy. A bit annoying that no one wants to buy something on the market since a bit of money making wuld be nice to compensate for the money you have to spend.

Both Biochem and Artifing are very useful.

With Artificing I upgrade my lightsaber to almost 40% better damage and stats than anything you can buy with commendations. Plus, I can make my shield generators and enhancement mods for armor.

Yeah I imagined so, thats because I'm still torn between these to professions. ;)

Ok, then it is just for me now that I can make worse stuff than the ones from the commendations. So I need to level it a bit more.

Are you reverse engineering your stuff? i have been doing this for synthweaving....yes it is a "monkey" sink but i have got some awesome items from doing this!

Haha I just now got that I wrote monkey sink ... :o:D

And yeah I'm reverse engineering pretty much everything I craft and have some blue schematics out of it already, but nothing too great.