Shae Vizla armor

Not anymore! :)

As you probably saw in 3.0, they finally took the CGI trailer model of Shae Vizla and put her in the game. Like many other equipment in the trailers, her gear also looks very much like existing armor (30-50's Mando armor like you said), but it is much more detailed and actually scales more realistically resulting in a less cartoony appearance. It also includes unique additions such as the gloves, which contain some sort of small nav-computer screen on the back of the wrist.

Since we got the Revan Reborn set right away with 3.0, it's only a matter of time before we get Shae Vizlas set as well.

After fighting her last night for the first time, you are correct. Aside from her Helmet, her unique Armor style isn't in game but I imagine it will be soon.

The armor set itself is just generic High 30s-50s Mando Armor. The Helmet design is from the BBA Vendor.

Her set specifically hasn't come.

Are you sure it's the same helmet though, the back part is slightly different to the ones i've seen? Plus i'm fairly sure the bba one doesn't dye properly or scale well on body type 1. :confused:

Are you sure it's the same helmet though, the back part is slightly different to the ones i've seen? Plus i'm fairly sure the bba one doesn't dye properly or scale well on body type 1. :confused:

That helmet doesn't scale right on any of the body types.

Generally though, it is the same helmet and if they could reduce its size a little bit, to roughly the size of the Hellfire, it would look really nice.