Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exclusive? Um...

illgot
04.16.2012 , 10:34 PM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by xTekwarx View Post
1 and 2) The crystsals aren't that far apart. In a large amount of lighting they appear the same. Hell, the razer crystal looks like the pre-order crystal in some parts of the fleet. (On low/very low shaders, not sure if that affects it.)

3. No, it isn't. We get 2 when we spawn and thats it actually. Just stating facts.

4. We have no idea how long this crystal will be around, or the event. Could be never ending for all we know.

6. Yes, BOE, and therefor making it easily spreading, and with the similarity between it and the Razer crystal? It is rather upsetting to some Razer players.

To a player who isn't using one? I can understand why this might not be the easiest topic to sympathize with. However, I do ask you try to look at it through our eyes and perception.
1) the crystals are different shades of green. I am sorry you are colour blind.

2) You can upgrade your Razer crystal at your capitol. Do some research before getting your panties in a knot.

3) You are right, the event may be permanent which means the Rak crystals are worth even less than we thought.

4) The mere fact that the Razer crystals are BOP means they are EXCLUSIVE only to those with the Razer promotion tied to their account.

DarkSamink
04.16.2012 , 10:42 PM | #342
So let me get this straight. All u "Razer" Players are all crying that "ur" crystals are being given out.

A) No its not "ur" crystals because 1. its a different shade of green, therefore making it different, 2. its a game calm the heck down and act like a mature adult.

B) I remember when the game was first announced with the collectors edition. They said that the CE VIP lounge was for CE buyers only. Now we all know that was false because u can buy a pass on fleet for 1 mil. Do u see posts about that? No because its not a huge deal.

Grow up
Xavos - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel - Republic Operations
Xaios - Level 21 Sith Marauder - Spectres of War

xTekwarx
04.16.2012 , 10:44 PM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by illgot View Post
1) the crystals are different shades of green. I am sorry you are colour blind.

2) You can upgrade your Razer crystal at your capitol. Do some research before getting your panties in a knot.

3) You are right, the event may be permanent which means the Rak crystals are worth even less than we thought.

4) The mere fact that the Razer crystals are BOP means they are EXCLUSIVE only to those with the Razer promotion tied to their account.

Sir, sir, can I ask you to calm down, SIR! PLEASE CALM DOWN.

Ok, now that you're calm...

1. I'm assuming you've only seen the two screenshots I linked on the OP. These were the best we've gotten. There is one buried in here where you can't even tell the difference. Lighting and backgrounds DO affect the color.

2) Yes, but you get two. Your post suggested that you can obtain more then two, which isn't the case. You never said a thing about the upgrade.

3) yes, worth less, and devaluing the razer more.

4) Not going to respond, this one has been discussed to death already in the earlier pages.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSamink View Post
So let me get this straight. All u "Razer" Players are all crying that "ur" crystals are being given out.

A) No its not "ur" crystals because 1. its a different shade of green, therefore making it different, 2. its a game calm the heck down and act like a mature adult.

B) I remember when the game was first announced with the collectors edition. They said that the CE VIP lounge was for CE buyers only. Now we all know that was false because u can buy a pass on fleet for 1 mil. Do u see posts about that? No because its not a huge deal.

Grow up

Stop fishing for comments please. A has been discussed, as has B. I don't appreciate you trying to rile people up.

illgot
04.16.2012 , 11:05 PM | #344
are you the same people that stand in a line for 5 days to get the brand new iPhone?

Nitrosnwbrdr
04.16.2012 , 11:07 PM | #345
4. We have no idea how long this crystal will be around, or the event. Could be never ending for all we know.
The event will end. Like all world events this one chapter will eventually come to a close. The question really is when.

xTekwarx
04.16.2012 , 11:14 PM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by illgot View Post
are you the same people that stand in a line for 5 days to get the brand new iPhone?

No...why does this have anything to do with the rest of the conversation? That isn't even a good comparison.

Anyway, this will be my last post for tonight, and possibly the week. Going on a trip. Try not to get the thread closed by bioware guys! Might drop in at some point during my trip if I can get some stable interwebz.

illgot
04.16.2012 , 11:22 PM | #347
No...why does this have anything to do with the rest of the conversation? That isn't even a good comparison.

Anyway, this will be my last post for tonight, and possibly the week. Going on a trip. Try not to get the thread closed by bioware guys! Might drop in at some point during my trip if I can get some stable interwebz.
Because it is about exclusivity.

The Razer crystal and Rakghoul crystal look different. My guildmaster runs his Marauder with one Razer crystal and one Rakghoul crystal. Lucky for me he came back to my server just to get the Rakghoul crystal on his main. Unless you are colour blind or just trying to find something to ***** about, they look completely different.

The Razer Crystal is still exclusive because they are BOP.

TuF_WOLVERINE
04.16.2012 , 11:31 PM | #348
http://i.imgur.com/hxjRD.jpg

Clearly.. different colors ... lol Guess which is Razor and which is Rakghoul
Barq's Has Bite

Rakenshi
04.16.2012 , 11:33 PM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by TuF_WOLVERINE View Post

One on right is Rak.

CelCawdro
04.16.2012 , 11:41 PM | #350
Quote: Originally Posted by TuF_WOLVERINE View Post

Try a screenshot that isn't bathed in green lighting in an obvious attempt to make them look more similar than they are (you can still tell them apart, even so).