Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exclusive? Um...

Kirjava
04.16.2012 , 06:25 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by xTekwarx View Post
Yes, I'm pretty damn cool. Like, almost as cool as that one guy, who wears his hit backwards, and pants low at the hips, you know, that 'hip-hop' feller dem kids like now adays.

Anyway, joking aside. I'm wrong by opinion alone. This entire thread is nothing but idiots spouting opinions at each other. Yes, we're all idiots. This argument can't be 'won' by a side, and thats one reason I want bioware to just come in. All I really want at all? An apology, if they had just done a different color combination, this entire situation would not have happened. I understand the crystal will NOT be removed or changed, it wouldn't be fair to people who have obtained it. As such, it wouldn't get its color changed either.

The optimal situation? Perhaps the ORIGINAL razer crystal could be made much darker, to actually fit the Razer color scheme (The current shade of green doesn't actually fit 'razer' that much.) And this would make it appear MUCH different. (Because, as I said, I personally can't even SEE the difference in this new one and the old one.)

A do-able scenario would be? An apology from bioware, and possibly...oh I don't know, something to at least acknowledge we did get a little bit screwed.

What do I expect will happen? Unless we hit the post cap on this thread? I don't expect bioware to even respond.
I can agree that whether one can notice the colour difference is evidently subjective from reading the thread although if you look at it as a simple matter of logic. They are essentially different cosmetically.

I can see why people are irritated I guess, but in all fairness BioWare did technically keep it unique, so their not really in the wrong in all fairness. (Even if it is a bit sneaky )
TORwiki-Edit Your Signature-Search-Ignore List--FAQ

Feel free to send me a pm if you need something explaining TORelated.

Blurr
04.16.2012 , 06:26 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
I can also call you an animal. That doesn't mean you're the same thing as a barracuda, crocodile or lion. Green is a categorical term. Not a specific one, nor an absolute one.
You can argue semantics all you want dude, you're still wrong. Green is a colour description, not a categorical classification. Your denial doesn't make it any less true.

notebene
04.16.2012 , 06:26 PM | #263
I didn't read the

ENTIRE

thread, but did anyone ask you how a turtle relates to a crystal?

That's a crazy cross sell.
MOTD - One Giant Server - When I'll Need To Make My 'Bucket-List' List 1. I'm not having fun any more. 2. Puritans. 3. One or more characters were renamed in a server merge. 4. Something given to 'all characters on account' are not given to 'all characters on account'. 5. Design by Committee.

xTekwarx
04.16.2012 , 06:28 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by notebene View Post
I didn't read the

ENTIRE

thread, but did anyone ask you how a turtle relates to a crystal?

That's a crazy cross sell.

Actually its just the brand I was looking at because I've heard it was good, and all dem new fangled "Call of Honor" TV promotions on the television.

CelCawdro
04.16.2012 , 06:30 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Blurr View Post
You can argue semantics all you want dude, you're still wrong. Green is a colour description, not a categorical classification. Your denial doesn't make it any less true.
You're the one arguing semantics, as you are putting it forth that different does not mean "not the same." I will agree that there are varying degrees of difference. But to say that a difference does not exist or is insignificant is asinine. If the difference was insignificant, I'd be right on your side. But the healthy human eye can see, very clearly, that they are different. With no assistance. If it were insignificant, we wouldn't be able to detect said difference biologically.

If the Razer crystal was called "Olive-black," and it very well could be, would you still be rallying against the Rakghoul crystal?

Kirjava
04.16.2012 , 06:33 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by Blurr View Post
No your straw manning the argument, because you can't actually write a relevant response without doing so.

Both saber colours are different, due to being different shades. Thus not the same type of green, thus different colours. That's fact.

For example this green is not the same colour as this green. Fact.
TORwiki-Edit Your Signature-Search-Ignore List--FAQ

Feel free to send me a pm if you need something explaining TORelated.

Thaed
04.16.2012 , 06:34 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
You're the one arguing semantics, as you are putting it forth that different does not mean "not the same." I will agree that there are varying degrees of difference. But to say that a difference does not exist or is insignificant is asinine. If the difference was insignificant, I'd be right on your side. But the healthy human eye can see, very clearly, that they are different. With no assistance. If it were insignificant, we wouldn't be able to detect said difference biologically.

If the Razer crystal was called "Olive-black," and it very well could be, would you still be rallying against the Rakghoul crystal?
Are there any comparison pics out there? Quick google search/thread browse didn't yield me anything.
Selkath.com: You'll never find a more pleasant hive of honey and friendship.

xTekwarx
04.16.2012 , 06:37 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaed View Post
Are there any comparison pics out there? Quick google search/thread browse didn't yield me anything.
Yes, there are two earlier in the thread.

As I've said before, I can't see ANY difference (And my eyes are quite healthy, thank you very much Cel >_> Seriously, didn't have to make it personal like that.) But, give it what you will.

CelCawdro
04.16.2012 , 06:38 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaed View Post
Took one just for you. The duller, more yellow is the Razer. The bright green is the Rakghoul.

RevyUK
04.16.2012 , 06:39 PM | #270
the razor colour is a greeny-yellow..

the event colour crystal is GREEN !

and if you cant tell the difference, then your eyes are far FAR from healthy xD