Best Crew Skills for Profitteering

thebeernana

Not exactly true, not everyone wants to craft, but are technically forced into it since majority of the crafters either don't craft or they do, but severely overcharge when selling the crafted items.

While i agree that cybertech is the most common crafting skill to pick since 90% of everyone use modded gear, since it allows them to look how they like all the way through the leveling process, i wish i enjoyed crafting, especially in this game since there are so little means of keeping your character and companions' geared up.

Alot of the players think no crafting skill is useful because they just think about level 50 and endgame, in that case they are correct, but what they don't think about is 9-49, during that phase of the game, the crafting skills are fully useful, but i guess they just think about what gets them the most profit for the least work.

the real money is with UWT selling grade 1-4 metals and selling slicing missions

I must be doing something wrong, its been such a pain in the *** for me to get mission discoveries from slicing. Are you just supposed to send your comps on lock box missions or can they come from sliced tech part missions too?

I must be doing something wrong, its been such a pain in the *** for me to get mission discoveries from slicing. Are you just supposed to send your comps on lock box missions or can they come from sliced tech part missions too?

lockboxes contain the mission schematics

lockboxes contain the mission schematics

Odd, I always open my boxes of course but I can only get my missions from running slicing missions that involve lock boxes. 400 slicing haven't bothered with tech part missions always pick up nodes from the world and still not a single mission discovery item from a box :confused:

Odd, I always open my boxes of course but I can only get my missions from running slicing missions that involve lock boxes. 400 slicing haven't bothered with tech part missions always pick up nodes from the world and still not a single mission discovery item from a box :confused:

No, what he means is "You can find slicing missions from doing crew skill missions for Lockboxes, not from Slicing Tech Parts (and that's not exactly true, crits of missions for Slicing Tech Parts usually bring schematics AND missions too).

No, what he means is "You can find slicing missions from doing crew skill missions for Lockboxes, not from Slicing Tech Parts (and that's not exactly true, crits of missions for Slicing Tech Parts usually bring schematics AND missions too).

Figures, but still the rate at which you get mission discoveries seems too low from lock box missions.

Figures, but still the rate at which you get mission discoveries seems too low from lock box missions.

it all depends on ur affection with the companion u just sent on mission. I have two slicers, both at 400,and most of my companions are at max affection.

Just to clarify : yes its lockbox missions that bring home mission discoveries, and my rate is pretty good, so far, i bring home a mission discovery every 10-20 missions.

The recipes are brought home from sliced tech parts, so far i havent seen those two mix up : lockbox is mission discovery and mission discovery ONLY, and sliced tech part are recipes and recipe's only

Edit : oops, totally disregarded the op's question : i agree with some comments made here, just go for slicing, underworld trading and scavenging or treasure hunting, stick to missions of tier 3,4 and 5 and sell all that with profit

Edited by fylhuic