30 days free for a level 50?

Mangese

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion the free 30 days should of been given to everyone who played from launch, but that is way too many people so bioware wouldn't do it...so they should of done for those who were in early access...oh wait..way too many poeple again..

level 50 are the minority of the population..yes there are thousands of level 50 players but they are sitll the minority..so the minority get the free 30 days instead of bioware giving it to millions of players and loosing out on money..either that or they are on severe damage control right now

Least they could do imo..

Ive lost at least this many days due to prime time maint/subsequent patching.. Every single one since I started playing in December has been during our peak hours..

Thanks for some solace BW, it's a start :D

Happy Friday!

Level 50 takes a month at most, funny seeing all the kids QQ 'bout how they feel betrayed.

Well that's entirely dependent. I'm a proud member of the swtor community since the day after it came out, and my highest toon is a 48. It takes me forever as a new-ish member of the MMO universe to figure out my playstyle, much less which class actually matches that style. Right now I'm debating over a sage/sorc or a shadow/assassin. It really doesn't help now that theyre encouraging me to make even more alts. I'm up to 20 here... spread across the eastern pvp servers...

We in Aus got SWTOR in March. I like playing this game, but I don't spend all my life on it to have leveled a 50 yet.

So if people in Aus get the 30 days free, they are rewarding:

a) People who play the game too much

b) People who just raced through the story line ignoring all the voice scenes which Bioware spent a lot in producing.

Just becasue I don't have a 50 I still paid the same amount as someone in Aus that does... I just value RL > video games.

However they worded the announcement it is obvious that the free 30 days are to prevent bored level 50s from leaving, or alternatively reward the bored level 50s who didn't quit when they first got bored.

Anyone not 50 yet was not short on content as they were obviously getting their fill and enjoying themselves.

While I have a 50 I was not one of the bored ones yet I could read and see the outcry from the other 50s about the lack of content and endgame as they perceived it.

I think that has more to do with the free 30 days for 50s only than it has to do with anything else.

Yes its great they have given us somthing, but only to level 50's is a bit sad. I have played since launch and have every class at level 40+..

got to say i feel a little let down by that decision, obviously i pay less money than the rest of you for this service... oh no wait i dont.

(insert my qq face here)

Honestly I feel they are desperate for people to stay as there is no real end game. Even with the new Coriella missions, its the same old stuff day in day out. I wish them luck, but doubt the devs will learn from there mistakes.

Yes its great they have given us somthing, but only to level 50's is a bit sad. I have played since launch and have every class at level 40+..

got to say i feel a little let down by that decision, obviously i pay less money than the rest of you for this service... oh no wait i dont.

(insert my qq face here)

I agree with yah completely, but you have figure this game has not challenge unless you run a Heroic or Flashpoint.

i dont think its fair for the ones, like me who has been loyal since beta and does not have a level 50. surprise!!! not every gamer sits around for days and levels characters, we actually have other things going on. very sad to see the hardcore gamers getting rewarded when the loyal ones who have shelled out money too gets ignored.

anarcy online gave players free months a couple of times so this is nothing new, they did it because they messed up, not because people had max lvl chars...

what exactly did Bioware mess up? They didn't mess up your expectations of the game, that rest solely on you. Bioware is doing a lot right to retain subscriber base and bring in new players to the game (they were doing that before giving 30 days free). You don't do any of that by "messing" up. Now if they'd only get rid of all the whinners on the forums or limit them to at least one a week!

i dont think its fair for the ones, like me who has been loyal since beta and does not have a level 50. surprise!!! not every gamer sits around for days and levels characters, we actually have other things going on. very sad to see the hardcore gamers getting rewarded when the loyal ones who have shelled out money too gets ignored.

doesn't take a hardcore gamer to hit lvl 50, way to generalize. Also the email says absolutely NOTHING about having a lvl 50, it only has a "so long as you were subscribed by such and such a date". I totally love this community.

Edited by Stoicraven

I paid my subs just the same as anyone else, played since beta,

took my time in the game, played all classes, just to find that because I didnt rush to 50 i dont get reward for being loyal,

they should ave worded it, "here is a special bonus for those who rushed to get to 50, and for those off you who took your time leveling or those that arn't very good at playing, tough luck you get nothing"

not a very good LOYALTY bonus if you ask me.