Lore Fact of the Day

CourtneyWoods

Wednesday lore fact incoming.... Well more like lore rumor.

It is rumored that the Black Suns are actually an Imperial terrorist cell planted on the Republic capital after the sacking of Coruscant.

Well considering what they'll become in a few thousand years, I'd say the Imperials may have gone a little bit overboard.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

Happy Friday! :jawa_cool:

Known to be charming and sophisticated, Darth Vowrawn of the Dark Council has made it a point to own an estate on every major Sith world.

Can we have names of some of the other major Imperial worlds? Rather than just referring to the big 2 we see in game all the time.

Happy Friday! :jawa_cool:

Known to be charming and sophisticated, Darth Vowrawn of the Dark Council has made it a point to own an estate on every major Sith world.

I like Vowrawn. I'd hope to see more of him if I didn't fear that such a thing would cause him to die far to soon like Malgus and Serevin. All the sith that my warrior could work with get killed, lol. That probably means Marr's days are numbered. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
If only all Kel Dor has such wisdom, I'm looking at you Tol Braga. :rolleyes:

You mean the guy who believed everyone was a nice person at heart?

As a Dark Lord of the Sith let me be the first to say Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:p:p:p:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think you mean abandoned. :(

I do believe we've run out of Lore!

How about some head canons?

Before the building of the Siel spaceport on Mirial, Mirialan medicines were largely herbal and Force-based. This is due in large part to the long standing study of plants, both in a chemical and mathematical sense.

((Yes, I head canon Mirial as being a planet with plants and forests and stuff, and not a barren, useless dust ball drier than Antarctica.))

Edited by Tatile

I do believe we've run out of Lore!

How about some head canons?

Before the building of the Siel spaceport on Mirial, Mirialan medicines were largely herbal and Force-based. This is due in large part to the long standing study of plants, both in a chemical and mathematical sense.

((Yes, I head canon Mirial as being a planet with plants and forests and stuff, and not a barren, useless dust ball drier than Antarctica.))

I wish I could laugh but I really don't find it funny. At all.

For a game that used to be story-driven, this area of the forums only reinforces just that: "used to be."

I wish I could laugh but I really don't find it funny. At all.

For a game that used to be story-driven, this area of the forums only reinforces just that: "used to be."

It's what you get for firing all but two of the writers, and then putting them both as "Lead Writer".

• 1 month later...
Or at least inspiration.

Courtney's probably over taxed with having to vanquish Shadow Lord Musco. (And with saving Tait.) ;)

We should tell her that Tait isn't in that castle...

Or maybe we should just let her attack the giant spiky turtle.