Can we please sort out the Juggernaut in PvP !?.

Dreez

Currently hands down THE weakest 1v1 class in the game. Easily CC'd and without much defensive

skills or high dps, even as full rage build with dps-gear, they don't come close to burning down enemies

of any class 1v1. And the Juggernaut-part of the class is totally missing since we are worse at out-lasting

most other opponents.

DPS-mercs and sages/sorcs can EASILY out-last and kill Juggernauts. So if you're saying that the game

isn't about 1v1, then there is NO reason to why other classes should outshine the juggers in 1v1 when

juggers clearly doesn't bring much in teamcombat even.. burned down easily in seconds with a dps

that is stopped by the simplest CC.

I DARE any Developer to take a Juggernaut of similar gear against ANY other class by a similar skilled

opponent and gear, and win 1v1, then tell me the class is working as intended.

When it's easier to kill a Juggernaut in a teamfight then a healer, you have seriously messed up the balance

and removed the "tank" part of the tank-class, compared to the healer.

Maybe Biowares devs wants healers to tank in dungeons now !?. They they are obviously outlasting

them in pvp without problems.

Edited by Dreez

Sorc is the weakest dps now, not saying that jugg is much better, cause it was also nerfed.

It's clearly that BW doesn't give a damn about the game balance and you can clearly see that in the patch notes of 5.1, they didn't changed nothing about the classes that are way too weak and for those that are way too OP. Why not just delete all the classes and let only the mercs in this game?

Sorc is the weakest dps now, not saying that jugg is much better, cause it was also nerfed.

It's clearly that BW doesn't give a damn about the game balance and you can clearly see that in the patch notes of 5.1, they didn't changed nothing about the classes that are way too weak and for those that are way too OP. Why not just delete all the classes and let only the mercs in this game?

I've seen that alot lately. Commandos and merc ripping everything apart. I can jump a Commando and within

3-4 seconds i am down to 50% health in a 1v1, i pop all my defensive CD+health and they still take me down in

a few seconds after the CD are out of duration, while the commando/merc are at 100% health.

I've seen dps-sorcs 1v1 my Rage-jugger and destroy him, eventho my rotation is considered the now highest dps

rotation for a juggernaut... dead in a few seconds while the sorc/sage just heals up while grinding me down fast.

I'm willing to bet that 1v1, the developers couldn't win with a juggernaut against any other class in dps-setup.

I DARE any Developer to take a Juggernaut of similar gear against ANY other class by a similar skilled

opponent and gear, and win 1v1, then tell me the class is working as intended.

I dunno, that might require the Devs to actually play the game.

The difference is that Sorcs have a viable spec that works in ranked. That is its healing spec which is actually outperforming merc and op healers again by quite a bit. Jugg tank spec is "not bad" compared to the dps specs which are just broken. But the tank spec is outperformed by Sin tanks by a large margin.