Can we plz get /Lick

livinlife

first emote i tried when i started and was crushed it didn't work :( so bioware like title asks can we plz get a /lick emote plz plz plz:eek:

You sir are a strange, strange man. I suggest Second Life or something in that genre to get your licking fix.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In WoW I used to /lick things like spiders or other creepy beasts all the time. So I will NOT be satisfied until I can /lick a Colicoid in this game!

edit: I also completely agree with the licking acheivements, however I might go one step further and have a licking event where you have to /lick special targets or landmarks all across the galaxy.

Edited by Oragummi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bringing this thread back to life! This is needed in the game! /lick will fix the game! The bugs shall be forgotten! The PvP players will lick the PVE players! Our talented will lick our noobs! We shall make a monopoly of licking! Why should players pay to play this game, without some fun? Fun can be around us, connecting us, separating us, and eventually ending our relationships. But there is one thing we can all agree: all our fun involves /licking! So by god men, let us /lick! Let our tongues free!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No. Please no. I don't want to fill up my ignore list with tards who find it funny to run around /licking random players.

This. Considering how this community behaves with the tools they already have, the potential for abuse and harassment make dev efforts much better spent elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
No prob you can just do a costom emote, say /e licks (character name) and it would apear In the chat as "livinlife licks whosevers name you put in

No, no. We want an emote where the toon does a cat-like lick of whatever you're targeting.