Need a real answer how will the comp run this game.

DMarkman

AMD Quad-Core FX-4100 processor - 3.60GHz, 4MB L2 Cache

8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory - Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work

1TB SATA hard drive - Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more

24x DVD+/-R/RW drive - Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats

10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet - Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet

NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Graphics - With 1GB video memory, DVI, HDMI and VGA capabilities

How will these specs run this game and please be realistic with me and please dont overestimate this game. My Celeron 900 2.2 single core and family integrated graphics card can run this game on low for at least questing.

These specs are far far better than that so what you guys think I just dont see how this can only run the game on low as well when its 10 times better?

Hi everyone!

We've closed this thread as we have consolidated discussions related to hardware and builds:

Also, please be sure to see our FAQ regarding Technical Requirements: http://www.swtor.com/info/faq#171060

Please continue your discussion at the above links. Thanks!