Cartel Market item question

yenowine

The Master's Datacron only auto-levels your character to level 70; it doesn't auto-complete anything (other than granting you your ship and ship droid). So, as long as you play the story and complete the missions you will be granted the appropriate titles. But, because it does auto-level your character you do not receive the reward for leveling a character to 50 (be that a species unlock or the presence buff for human).

I am curious. If you used a Master's Datacron, do you still get credit for finishing the class and the titles included in the quests?

Yes, but if you plan to do the class story anyway, it's kind of a waste to use a Master's D. since levelling is so fast.

Edited by JediQuaker

if you plan to do the class story anyway, it's kind of a waste to use a Master's D. since levelling is so fast.
I knid of feel the same way about using the Commander's Tokens to create a "Start at 60" or "Start at 70" character.

I don't generally create characters simply to level them to max as fast as possible for "endgame" stuff. I typically have a certain personality and character development idea in mind when I create a character, so i want to play through everything myself and make all the "appropriate" choices for that character along the way, which you can't do with one of those "boosted" characters.