Would anybody else...?

Xienive

Like an option to turn off the lightning effect on our lightsabers? I realize that some people like it, but to me it just doesn't really make sense or look cool. I love all our animations, but this has always been the one thing I envied on my Shadow not having to deal with.

Not to mention half the time in darkness you can't even see your saber color, it just bugs into a white core with lightning and no actual real blade.

• 2 weeks later...
Like an option to turn off the lightning effect on our lightsabers? I realize that some people like it, but to me it just doesn't really make sense or look cool. I love all our animations, but this has always been the one thing I envied on my Shadow not having to deal with.

Not to mention half the time in darkness you can't even see your saber color, it just bugs into a white core with lightning and no actual real blade.

While I actually think the deception lightning effect looks cool, I wholeheartedly agree that taking darkness RUINS your lightsaber color and it's such a glaring bug I have NO idea why it hasn't been fixed before.

Probably not that many people play as an assassin is my guess.

I mean why spend a lot of money buying color crystals to personalize your lightsaber if dark charge is just gonna override that color anyway . . makes no sense.

Edited by Natewnz

Because...it doesn't change the colour of your lightsabre? Or do you mean for the few moments when you're applying the charge?

Yes that moment but it seems to happen a lot for me whenever I try use dark charge :p They should just change that graphical effect into something more in tune with your saber color.

Yes that moment but it seems to happen a lot for me whenever I try use dark charge :p They should just change that graphical effect into something more in tune with your saber color.

Yeah, for me it never changes it. I know surging can get lightning around it, and that is the same colour as your crystal i believe.

The entire point of 'Dark Charge'

- is

-- wait for it

--- yep you guess it

You are infusing your saberstaff with a CHARGE of the Force! You are infusing the MF'ing FORCE around your saberstaff!!

It's totally going to look different! If you don't like the look of all that power around your saberstaff, then don't infuse it with potent energies.

The OP is the guy that would win the lottery, but would complain about money being so green.

The entire point of 'Dark Charge'

- is

-- wait for it

--- yep you guess it

You are infusing your saberstaff with a CHARGE of the Force! You are infusing the MF'ing FORCE around your saberstaff!!

It's totally going to look different! If you don't like the look of all that power around your saberstaff, then don't infuse it with potent energies.

The OP is the guy that would win the lottery, but would complain about money being so green.

Calm down bro, it's a game and a small ugly animation that I suggested should be allowed to be turned off. :rolleyes: