Math

valwynxx

To start off, I ordered the game late, very late. I went in full knowing that I wouldn't get into the early game access until later, and I'm fine with that. Do I wish I could've gotten in today? you better believe it; do I understand that I won't and I have a patience of someone over 3 years old? better believe that to.

So, all these people complaining about not getting in yet, just please stop whining! You will get in soon enough. You're already getting an extra 2 days of play time before release, which I think is pretty nice of bioware. But, as it says in the early access, you get UP TO 7 days of extra game time. Now, this means 7 days MAX game time; this does not mean you are guaranteed 7 free days of game time. Now, since you pre-ordered, you can expect to get at least 1 day of game time. This means, that you will get BETWEEN 1 and 7 days of game time.

So, just relax, play some Skyrim, study for finals, or sleep; you will get into the game eventually within that time frame that Bioware gave you; I assure you, you will live a few days longer with SWTOR.

I posted something like this.. and it got shut down lol, i agree good luck

Haha thanks. I just don't see why so many people are complaining. You were guaranteed to start sometime in the time from from the time they started (well, actually, you got an additional two days). I wish I could play, but I understand it's for the better that they do it in waves to have better server stability and a smoother launch.

Edited by valwynxx

Oh my, civilized people! I hardly knew there were more. :)

What people tend to forget is that the game isn't out yet, and the pre-launch is in place to keep server stress down to a minimum: the smoother the servers keep up the more people they let in. The thing they were promised were up to 7 days based on how early they preordered.

To be honest I dont want my starting area to be crashed or filled up with 900 000 people day 1, I understand people are exited, I am myself, but the amount of RAGE on these forums are completely ridiculous.

So what will you guys be doing today? Myself I made ginger bread cookies for the season, as i know that will be impossible from the 20th and outwards :p

Posts like this only clutter up the forum, just as much as the people complaining about it. If 4/10 posts are people saying to quit complaining that's still 4 out of 10 unnecessary posts that are taking up space.

EDIT: Posts=threads

Edited by Beaver