Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show some love for Qyzen!

SithFromShinola
06.01.2019 , 11:27 AM | #1
Hi Dev's, please give some overdue attention to Qyzen:
- Change his weapon spec off of "Techblade" so he can use some cool swordage instead of the 2-3 designs available in Techblade, since the Aim stat means nothing to companions now.
- Have the Covert Energy Armor properly clear his default armor like it used to do before Knights of the X
- Let us romance him!!! After seeing that you can now flirt/marry/bond with Khem Val (), how about doing the same for Qyzen! With a fade-out scene!!!

SteveTheCynic
06.01.2019 , 03:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SithFromShinola View Post
- Change his weapon spec off of "Techblade" so he can use some cool swordage instead of the 2-3 designs available in Techblade, since the Aim stat means nothing to companions now.
Indeed, Aim means nothing, which is good, since there are *no* weapons with Aim ever since 4.0 did away with separate mainstats.

And your numbers are wrong. My 2013-vintage Armstech can make at least half a dozen different Techblade-compatible weapons, and none of them look like Qyzen's, nor like the one (OK, yes, only one) I found on the GTN.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ceryxp
06.01.2019 , 04:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Indeed, Aim means nothing, which is good, since there are *no* weapons with Aim ever since 4.0 did away with separate mainstats.

And your numbers are wrong. My 2013-vintage Armstech can make at least half a dozen different Techblade-compatible weapons, and none of them look like Qyzen's, nor like the one (OK, yes, only one) I found on the GTN.
Not to mention the fact that Qyzen can already use vibroswords. Every single one of my Qyzen's are using a vibrosword.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Kurruk
06.02.2019 , 11:03 AM | #4
That must be new(er). I tried to get my Qyzen to use a Gammorrean Axe (Vibrosword) when it first came out, and it wouldn't let me. Tried just now and I can!

Antonfourteen
06.16.2019 , 07:17 PM | #5
I agree with all 3 points. Qyzen needs more love