Biggest burst

BonnerFett

1) Concealment Ops - with the volatile strike tactical can do 100k in one GCD, the execution is very easy to repeat, practically idiot-proof. In fact with tactical overdrive and tactician set bonus, you can literally repeat the burst.

2) Marksman Sniper - with insta-ambush tactical...and the right alignment of buffs and enemy debuffs, the ambush can hit for over 100k

3) Pyro Powertech - I wish I was joking but with meteor brawler, they can hit for 100k.

4) Carnage Mara - with the Prosecution tactical, carnage can deal over 100k in one ferocity window and its somewhat easy to repeat.

Deception would fit between Concealment and Marksman, but OP already acknowledged their burst and it's pretty idiot-proof.

Edited by Csjbo

1) Concealment Ops - with the volatile strike tactical can do 100k in one GCD, the execution is very easy to repeat, practically idiot-proof. In fact with tactical overdrive and tactician set bonus, you can literally repeat the burst.

Never seen a 100k bit on my oper. Not backstab, not volatile, not veiled strike. I wish though. That would be nice.

Never seen a 100k bit on my oper. Not backstab, not volatile, not veiled strike. I wish though. That would be nice.

He didnt say 1 hit prum, he said "1 GCD" there is a difference. in 1 gcd, 3 hits can hit at once if they trigger off one another in a chain, which can deal 100k in total.

He didnt say 1 hit prum, he said "1 GCD" there is a difference. in 1 gcd, 3 hits can hit at once if they trigger off one another in a chain, which can deal 100k in total.

... but there's no combination of moves either that triggers a 100k hit. Volatile+veiled strike combo hits for 60-70k.

... but there's no combination of moves either that triggers a 100k hit. Volatile+veiled strike combo hits for 60-70k.

As Seterade explained, I'm not talking about 1 big hit, I'm referring to the 1.3-5 second window (depending on alacrity) where the veiled strike hits + volatile substance explodes + backstab.

As Seterade explained, I'm not talking about 1 big hit, I'm referring to the 1.3-5 second window (depending on alacrity) where the veiled strike hits + volatile substance explodes + backstab.

I mean with logic every class in the game can put out 100k damage total in 1.3-5seconds.

Yesterday my Sniper in Eng hit 86k and I have the more defense set bonus, which gives the extra roll. No BiS mod all with the low End version though, and Ala is about 1485, Amp (Periodic Intensity) are not maxed out yet, and half of him has no augment. My Tactical is Ruthless Interrogation. I think out of my Alts (5 are DPS 3 are healers) he hitted the most so far.

how you gonna fit all those in same gcd

at best you can do volatile + veiled

or am i missing something here :confused:

.......you did.....the first half (which was cut out for some reason) of the comment you replied to explained it quite well

.......you did.....the first half (which was cut out for some reason) of the comment you replied to explained it quite well

I think they're saying that it is 2 GCD's. Assuming Volatile Substance is precast, it takes 1 GCD for Veiled Strike then one more for Backstab.

Splitting hairs though... that's a lot of damage in a short window.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

That's not one hit or even two hits. It's four hits.

It's Explosive Dart (Magnetized Shrapnel tac) + Thermal Detonator, both glued on a target and set off at the same time by a Mag Shot.

Explosive Dart is extremely troll if you don't mag shot it because the tactical increases its explosion delay to 12s.

Edited by Gyronamics

That's not one hit or even two hits. It's four hits.

It's Explosive Dart (Magnetized Shrapnel tac) + Thermal Detonator, both glued on a target and set off at the same time by a Mag Shot.

Explosive Dart is extremely troll if you don't mag shot it because the tactical increases its explosion delay to 12s.

Ah, it counts as one hit on the scoreboard?

Funnily enough, I managed an 80k hit last night shortly after posting that, I use the supercharge tactical.

Funnily enough, I managed an 80k hit last night shortly after posting that, I use the supercharge tactical.

I just got 6piece set. Using Magnetized tactical. Not getting anywhere near those type of crits. I'm at like 40K biggest crit in the last WZ. I don't have any augments yet and my amps suck... Can amps and augs make that much a difference?

The scoreboards have always been sketchy about max hits (your example being obviously impossible) and the only reasonable explanation is that it occasionally sees cluster hits as one.

Edited by Gyronamics

The scoreboards have always been sketchy about max hits (your example being obviously impossible) and the only reasonable explanation is that it occasionally sees cluster hits as one.

Makes sense, when I saw it I was like "Wait, I never hit anyone that hard."

I'm very out of practice. :x

I.O Merc can hit 80-90K+ with the new mag shot tact and crit set bonus

https://imgur.com/a/Rur2iEO

you can't trust the end of game biggest hit. weird combinations of things will trigger that. also, your reflect can count.

no single attack from IO will hit 80-90k. thermal det + mag will be around 65k-80kish

Edited by PhatMcMuffins