When I saw Scoundrel-Scrapper Today...

Krayshawn

When I was reading patch notes I was in shock for, if only a moment, Seeing Scrapper listed under classes. I Was thinking to myself, NO WAY, MORE NERFS, and then i thought what if it s a buff? much to my dismay, it was mearly a bug fix (one resulting in a nerf IMO).

Any one else share these feelings?

Meh, I'm generally not using flechette round/acid blade as an interrupt, so I don't think it's a big deal. On thing that I would like fixed is that when the reapplication of dots from a DF or lethality spec occurs, my cap isn't interrupted.

I did not know the reaplication from lingering toxins did that... I know that on my sniper it keeps me in combat, even after death. It also will interupt my out of combat heal.

I did not know the reaplication from lingering toxins did that... I know that on my sniper it keeps me in combat, even after death. It also will interupt my out of combat heal.

That's one of the reasons why I dislike DF on my scoundrel, the reapplication puts the caster and the dotted person in combat, preventing me from restealthing if i die, and interrupts any caps because it counts as a direct damaging move.