Companions....and NPC'S

wrathtitan

Hi all, i read some people read somewhere about which voice actors worked on KotfE and i would like to know of someone can guess/tell me if my 2 favorite companions will be returning?

Khem Val because i just think he's an awesome character and he's been helping my Darkside sorcerer conquer his enemies since he was just a low acolyte/apprentice.

And Jaesa Wilsaam, i love that character, just twisted, cruel, and psychotic, a perfect match for her Darkside Jugg Husband who kills all who stands against him.

Furthermore what about NPC's like Darth Malgus (we didint see him die) Moff Pyron....would hate to see my most loyal moff just disappear, Darth Zash? Shot her out of an airlock but...is she dead? And the list goes on.

What do you guys think?:)

There is a list of companions who will be ''available'' to be recruited but it is not an official list. You will NOT lose your companions.

Here is how i believe it will work.

Your current companions will be available except during set times during the episodic story, where they become unavailable. I cant say when as that is a spoiler. The reason for this, is that the story does not incorporate them being present - again for story reasons. You are frozen in carbonite for 10 years - the story goes that they ''went on'' without you and you have to go ''find them'' again. Game mechanically, they are still there - just excluded from the story. So before episode one, you have 8 companions (6 plus the droid and the furball) - during the first episode, they go between available and unavailable depending on what is happening. You can still send them on missions to your hearts content.

How it is confirmed to work, is that after episode 9, you go out into the larger universe and recruit companions from all walks of life and from both factions and all classes. Not all companions will be available this way and i have been told, the recruited companions maxes out at 5, on top of your class companions. Cartel Market companions included if you purchased them.

KEEP IN MIND that the game has not released so this may not still be the case - and as they say, unreleased games are not final.