When did the smuggler and the exchange have their differences?

erinvegan

My smuggler got mail a while ago from an Exchange member named Torval (if I recall correctly), saying that due to me taking down Raskurro the Hutt, they're willing to look behind past differences - what differences? I can't recall and couldn't find anything on either the smuggler story or any of the republic planetary stories involving trouble with the Exchange. I'm thinking maybe the fact that I aided a hutt while getting one of the parts needed to get Nok Drayen's treasure? IDK Edited by erinvegan

My smuggler got mail a while ago from an Exchange member named Torval (if I recall correctly), saying that due to me taking down Raskurro the Hutt, they're willing to look behind past differences - what differences? I can't recall and couldn't find anything on either the smuggler story or any of the republic planetary stories involving trouble with the Exchange. I'm thinking maybe the fact that I aided a hutt while getting one of the parts needed to get Nok Drayen's treasure? IDK

The story often assumes that the Smuggler has been getting into trouble before it even begins.