how long are the acts story wise?

Froogleseven

hey everyone.

my question is how long do you guys think the acts are story wise? i mean like do the stories take place over 1 year, 6 months, etc.

i have a friend that thinks each act is a year, he could be right but i don't think so.

hey everyone.

my question is how long do you guys think the acts are story wise? i mean like do the stories take place over 1 year, 6 months, etc.

i have a friend that thinks each act is a year, he could be right but i don't think so.

It doesn't help when you consider Act 2 for the Jedi Knight. In one of the final cutscenes,

The Emperor takes control of you and you spend an undisclosed amount of time as a Sith Apprentice

It could have been months, or just days, in that time span. It's pretty much agreed that they run parallel to each other, but beyond that there's no confirmation.

There is no way to tell how long they run without dev commentary, and I don't think we are going to get that anytime soon. From a dev's comments (that I believe was pre-release) we know that the class stories begin somewhere from 8 to 10 years after the Treaty of Coruscant depneding on the class. However that doesn't really tell us anything about how long they run.

I would guess that all the stories end within one or two months of each other, but even if that is right that doesn't really give us any real clues since we don't have any hard dates for the battle of Corellia. Even if we did have hard dates, that wouldn't help since each class has two gaps of time during their class stories(tjhe chapter transitions) that are unaccounted for and could be really any length of time.

So in summation, we don't know and we aren't going to know anytime soon.