HELP!!! Traitor Among The Chiss bugged.

I quit back in December because of the problems with completing this flashpoint.

Just returned and resubbed. Go to do the flashpoint after reading the problems were fixed. Doing it in solo story. Get to the Temple Guardian cat, attack it instead of giving it berries. Kill the cat, nothing happens for progressing the flashpoint. Still wants me to find a way around the cat. Cant continue do to this, but figure ill just reset it and start over - this time ill give the cat the berries. Do literally everything imaginable to reset the flashpoint, everytime it puts me right back where I was. I reset the chapter quest, abandoned the flashpoint quest, etc... I cant get the option to reset my phase to pop up, even after entering another phase and doing the reset though nothing happens. I've relogged, restarted the client, closed the client and waited an hour or two, restarted my modem, etc... I'm out of ideas :(

I put in a ticket, but have come to the realization that I could be waiting days til its answered... (I've had tickets in the past take up to a week sometimes to get answered.) So I'm stuck where im at in the story, have been since november or december and don't want to wait all weekend to be able to finish a simple story quest. I'm at the point of unsubbing and uninstalling almost, knowing that 1/3 of my monthly sub time this month may possibly be devoted to trying to get this fixed... Unless I can get my ticket answered sooner rather than later or find a another solution on here I won't be coming back.