Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why are Knives our best damage?

AllisonLightning
01.22.2019 , 09:54 AM | #11
Because everybody loves stabbity healers? I love my little stabby healers.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

steveerkcanjerk
01.26.2019 , 02:40 AM | #12
in all honesty probably because bioware did not really think of the identity of the class really well in a star wars sense. Idk about you but what i saw of smugglers was the run in gun quickly get out of there medium range kinda class. More pew pew, kite a little pew pew, sneaky tricks of cc. They got the sneaky tricks part right but not much pew pew unless in super close range which looks awkward. Keep in mind this came from a group of devs who thought calling the sage a jedi wizard would be a good idea.
the mandalorians will rise again, we will unite and make the galaxy bow.
choggun mandalorian sniper
dreadshots mandalorian mercanary

Majspuffen
02.15.2019 , 04:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by steveerkcanjerk View Post
in all honesty probably because bioware did not really think of the identity of the class really well in a star wars sense. Idk about you but what i saw of smugglers was the run in gun quickly get out of there medium range kinda class. More pew pew, kite a little pew pew, sneaky tricks of cc. They got the sneaky tricks part right but not much pew pew unless in super close range which looks awkward. Keep in mind this came from a group of devs who thought calling the sage a jedi wizard would be a good idea.
It's so nice to hear someone else say this. The main weapon of the Operative and the Scoundrel is the Blaster Rifle and Pistol. Yet, it's the weapon we use the least? As lethality, we have two 30m range attacks: Poison Dart and Corrosive Grenade. That means my character can throw further than she can aim.

I've said this in quite a lot of threads since returning to the game and becoming a forum warrior; let Assassins/Shadows be the rogues of this game. Operatives/Scoundrels could've had a unique playstyle, that of the run and gun. But alas, we're all rogues now. Wasted potential.

Storm-Cutter
02.15.2019 , 07:25 AM | #14
"Guns for show....Knives for a pro."
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Trauglodyte
02.19.2019 , 01:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
"Guns for show....Knives for a pro."
Nice pull, Soap!
To die is simply to end the cycle of pain!